Devour

Does Zombie Revive If The Rancor Devours It?

Replies

• Probably not
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Does Zombie Revive If The Rancor Devours It?

I don't think we have a firm answer on this but there is a statement from a dev saying the zombie will revive from nihilus and boba, so there is a chance.
  • JosstalDespair
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I have a feeling that Devour is a step above Zeta Nihilus and Boba or Death Trooper's abilities seeing as it is a raid boss and we know raid bosses have different rule sets. Same thing with reviving a dead Nightsister on the use of a basic. Don't think Talzin's ability will effect toons that are devoured.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    the real question is, if a rancor devours a NS spirit.... would it feel full
  • I have a feeling that Devour is a step above Zeta Nihilus and Boba or Death Trooper's abilities seeing as it is a raid boss and we know raid bosses have different rule sets. Same thing with reviving a dead Nightsister on the use of a basic. Don't think Talzin's ability will effect toons that are devoured.

Affect*
  • I have a feeling that Devour is a step above Zeta Nihilus and Boba or Death Trooper's abilities seeing as it is a raid boss and we know raid bosses have different rule sets. Same thing with reviving a dead Nightsister on the use of a basic. Don't think Talzin's ability will effect toons that are devoured.

Its a nihilus omega. Why does everyone think it's a zeta???
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    I have a feeling that Devour is a step above Zeta Nihilus and Boba or Death Trooper's abilities seeing as it is a raid boss and we know raid bosses have different rule sets. Same thing with reviving a dead Nightsister on the use of a basic. Don't think Talzin's ability will effect toons that are devoured.

Probably the same reason they think Savage cleanse is a zeta.
  • No way, but nihilius skill is supposed to be unrevivable, not fair
  • Most likely the Rancor would be hungry again in an hour like eating Chinese food.
  • Most likely the Rancor would be hungry again in an hour like eating Chinese food.

Lol. Well played. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Rancor devour cannot be dispelled or prevented. It is the most powerful type of death in the game
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »

Depends wich cleanse you're/they're referring to, the one where he cleanses himself when being critical hit is a zeta, the cleansing of a random ally sith however is not. :p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mischen1 wrote: »
    Rancor devour cannot be dispelled or prevented. It is the most powerful type of death in the game

I agree with you, BUT, you can actual revived the characters. IF yo
    U advance to the next phase.
  • Ipoopsy2 wrote: »
    Mischen1 wrote: »
    Rancor devour cannot be dispelled or prevented. It is the most powerful type of death in the game

I agree with you, BUT, you can actual revived the characters. IF yo
    U advance to the next phase.

What? Really?
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

Depends wich cleanse you're/they're referring to, the one where he cleanses himself when being critical hit is a zeta, the cleansing of a random ally sith however is not. :p

The one where he cleanses other Sith, which is not his zeta but people think it is.
  • MK61
    57 posts Member
    M_L wrote: »
    the real question is, if a rancor devours a NS spirit.... would it feel full

Would it feel full, or would that possibly lead to the universe's worst case of indigestion...?? Perhaps if the NS Spirit will revive, they can make an annimation of the rancor regurgitating that toon... Lol!!
  • @CG_Kozispoon is there any official word on this yet? please and thank you.
  • If rancor devours nightsister spirit couldn’t it just phase through its stomach? I know,I know logic.