night sister team

So what can we all decide is the best nightsister team. Including mother talzin as a lead of course

Replies

• Kinda need to know who to farm with double drops
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    They are garbage. Don't waste your time.
  • Tbh I think the best team will be Talzin, asajj, daka, spirit and zombie.

That being said you'll need the others at 5* to unlock talzin sooooo. Get all of the current ones to 5*.
  • Cool. My question still stands on who the least garbage nightsister team is
  • Weaver9000 wrote: »
    Tbh I think the best team will be Talzin, asajj, daka, spirit and zombie.

That being said you'll need the others at 5* to unlock talzin sooooo. Get all of the current ones to 5*.

I think for the marquee you can unlock as they let you borrow the characters but to get extra I need 5* ns for the special event
  • Talzin L
    Daka for stun
    Assaj for clense
    Zombie tank
    Spirit for damage

Am very interested to see NS acolyte do some massage damage though, maybe under a team with R2, she isn't just NS specific
  • I think all the originals other than initiate. On guy on my shard cleared P1 and P2 with Daka, Ajsajj, talia, acolyte and jyn. He said basically just about two phases of heroic rancor. So I'm guessing stick talzin in. For jyn
  • And I would say Asajj acolyte are a must. So maybe Talzin, acolyte, Asajj and the two new ones? That's looks to be the go
  • HB0MBZ wrote: »
    Talzin L
    Daka for stun
    Assaj for clense
    Zombie tank
    Spirit for damage

Am very interested to see NS acolyte do some massage damage though, maybe under a team with R2, she isn't just NS specific

Ah ok. If I were to substitute one of those with a cantina node character e.g tailia or ns acolyte would that work?
  • I have them all 7 stars. Obviously, I haven't used any of the 3 new ones. However, Talzin, Ventress and Daka are going to be the must use characters. The rework I'm least impressed with is NS Initiate. She still seems pretty useless. So fill the last 2 spots with whoever you have best leveled up, except Initiate.
  • The only toon you can effectively farm with the double drops is Talia. So why does it matter?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to strategy section
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »

Nightsisters are getting a rework that will actually try to make the viable. They won't be garbage anymore

You won’t be saying that when you can’t defeat them in arena

They are horrible on defense.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

They are horrible on defense.

How do you know? They're not yet released. If you don't like them, don't farm them. Every comp is bad on defense, also CLS teams don't hold.
    The GK-Bariss, CLS and myself (Thrawn + Empire) don't hold in my shard. Everybody can rank 1 and drop directly when it's not our payout time.
    Nightsisters seems to be fun to play, animation and sound effects are fun too.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Talia can also be good. A lot of hits, can cleanse the whole team. Assajj is also mandatory, so is Talzin and the 2 new nightsisters. For me, the last spot is one of Talia, Daka, Initiate. Acolyte doesn't bring a lot.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    The only toon you can effectively farm with the double drops is Talia. So why does it matter?

And acolyte, she's on cantina too
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I have all ns to at least gl 11 Asajj is gl 12,and mother talzin is 5 stars gl 8. As far as a best team it's hard to say now. I have never used a different main team since the release of the game I have always maxed them out first. I doubt anyone has a better leveled or geared ns team.

Talia has the cleanse not Asajj so she is who you want for that. She also does a ton more damage.

Asajj is a beast, and a must have for raids now, she has stacking criticals and on the tank since you are continually destroying guns the stacks will get you to a point where she does 80k per basic attack, she also has a speed that is in the 300's. She also now heals all ns again, Little tip if you use her heal it also adds a stack of plague to all enemies if they are hit with debuff.

Daka is good for stun, her potency is 110, with talzin lead it's 140,and it's almost a guarantee that you will rez all ns with the rework. Her stun now does damage to both the initial target and now the second target as well, if only 1 enemy is left both do damage to one target.

Nsa is pretty monstrous now too, she has 70‰chance to stealth, and once stealthed she constantly hits 2 x for 16k a piece.

Nsi is awesome she has a 100% chance to counter now. She's probably the one I'd take out for talzin though.

Talzin is a beast lots of damage and her plague does a ton of damage especially when everyone is using specials and adding stacks.

I will post some pics after the weekend if no one has any up by then.

Corrected post had nsi and nsa swapped.

Post edited by christopher152003 on
  • I'm planning on starting with Talzin/Daka/zombie/Talia/Acolyte. I don't think I need to explain the first 3. I like acolyte because a common counter will be to stun Talzin with Raid Han. Acolyte can have a crit over 100% and go "first" to immediately dispel that stun. So opponents will be force to stun her instead of Talzin. This will make it extremely hard to prevent Talzin from getting off her opening plague AOE that can cause problems.

I think Talia is extremely underrated. Her heal + dispel will help a ton. Again, an opposing strategy is going to be to try and stun/ability block Talzin/Daka and put buff immunity on Zombie. She counters that. Then her other special is a high damage attack with stagger. Plus she has a heal on basic.
  • I'd like to see someone play around with 2 types of NS teams:

Talzin(L)
    Daka
    Assaj
    Zbarris
    Zombie

Talzin(L)
    Zavage
    Sith assassin
    NS alcolyte
    Assaj/r2

• christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I'm planning on starting with Talzin/Daka/zombie/Talia/Acolyte. I don't think I need to explain the first 3. I like acolyte because a common counter will be to stun Talzin with Raid Han. Acolyte can have a crit over 100% and go "first" to immediately dispel that stun. So opponents will be force to stun her instead of Talzin. This will make it extremely hard to prevent Talzin from getting off her opening plague AOE that can cause problems.

I think Talia is extremely underrated. Her heal + dispel will help a ton. Again, an opposing strategy is going to be to try and stun/ability block Talzin/Daka and put buff immunity on Zombie. She counters that. Then her other special is a high damage attack with stagger. Plus she has a heal on basic.

You won't be able to remove debuffs reliably with acolyte, as it dispels debuff from a random ally. You'd be better off with Talia. Acolyte is an reliable 32k damage each turn.
  • I'm planning on starting with Talzin/Daka/zombie/Talia/Acolyte. I don't think I need to explain the first 3. I like acolyte because a common counter will be to stun Talzin with Raid Han. Acolyte can have a crit over 100% and go "first" to immediately dispel that stun. So opponents will be force to stun her instead of Talzin. This will make it extremely hard to prevent Talzin from getting off her opening plague AOE that can cause problems.

You won't be able to remove debuffs reliably with acolyte, as it dispels debuff from a random ally. You'd be better off with Talia. Acolyte is an reliable 32k damage each turn.

Well, I already have Talia...

Acolyte is the fastest on the team. When she takes her first turn against a current CLS led meta team, the only ally with a debuff would be whoever Han stunned. Since only 1 ally is debuffed, it's not really random.

Well, I already have Talia...

Acolyte is the fastest on the team. When she takes her first turn against a current CLS led meta team, the only ally with a debuff would be whoever Han stunned. Since only 1 ally is debuffed, it's not really random.

If one person is debuffed acolyte still throws the cleanse on a random ally it doesn't matter if only 1 is debuffed there is no guarantee that she will cleanse the 1 debuffed ally she may cleanse some one who doesn't need it. Acolyte should not be used just for cleanse, Talia is reliable she cleanses everyone every time.
  • Acolyte cleanses a random ally, even if they are not debuffed. The likely hood that she cleanses who needs to be cleansed is low. If you used Talia to cleanse she will cleanse everyone. Acolyte is not a reliable cleanser, she is better for the 32k reliable damage each turn.