confused over arena speed

So I went up against a zMaul(leader) -163 speed, Zader-152, Dooku-191, Nihilus-142, Palp-133 squad. The speeds of my resistance team are zFinn (lead) 130, Poe-218, zR2- 208, Rey-159, Res Trooper-137. Anyway, how is it that Dooku, Palp, and Maul go before r2 and Poe? I cant find any additional speed bonuses for the opposing squad besides Dooku going out of turn (I assume is for a counter attack or if called to assist). Sorry if this has been answered before....

Replies

• Bad RNG
    so this thread explains how the TM bonus works:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/94465/how-is-tm-boost-at-beginning-of-match-calculated

Maul is giving 20%... so count that as those characters all start at a pool of 200

you start at zero.
    Turn 1... D=391, M=363, P = 333 You Poe=218 R2 = 208

Jumping forward to turn 5 the TM is at:
    D=1155 M = 1043, P = 923 (This is confusing at this point because you said that 3 of them went first... that I'm not sure how happened, may be another TM mechanic at use
    you are at
    Poe= 1090 R2 = 1040

So 4 characters are set to take a turn. It's all RNG at that point and Dooks and Maul both won that dice roll.

So that's why 2 of them went first... if you are accurate and a third went first at those exact speeds, Can't really explain that. I'm willing to bet that you're incorrect about Palps speed as he's only +10 off base... and someone running a Zmaul team would probably have him higher than that... but again, can only work with what's given.

Look up Team Instincts how speed works guide as well.. really helpful.
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    The cutoff for going faster than 218 should be 175. Likewise, 167 to beat 208.

Are you sure Dooku didn't stun them (he can stun a random target too) and they didn't take their turn right away? Else make sure you have everyone's speed down correctly.

• crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    @crzydroid, yeah I'll replay the battle after the refresh tomorrow (it was my last one today). It just looked like R. Trooper was the only one completely stunned...

If you can try and record, that would be helpful too.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    The cutoff for going faster than 218 should be 175. Likewise, 167 to beat 208.

Are you sure Dooku didn't stun them (he can stun a random target too) and they didn't take their turn right away? Else make sure you have everyone's speed down correctly.

If dooku's stun is omega'd he shocks which I think gives Palp 15% TM, which would push him ahead of Poe. The description for this reads 'at the end of his turn', however. Dunno, that's the only thing that might explain it, but that would be a buggy implementation or a bad wording of EP's basic.