Just one release without complaints?

Prev134
For real though. There are a lot of great things about this game. So much you can focus on, so much you don’t Have to focus on.

If you don’t like NS, move on. Save up your gear and focus for something else that you likely need to be focusing on. Save for your future loved toon.

You want C3PO? Wouldn’t you want that toon to be epic? How often can they release epic toons? Can’t be every month. Be patient and wait until it’s the perfect time for him. You want another great toon? Same thing.

Replies

• Hahahahahhahahahah "no complaints" hahahahahahahha, are we talking about swgoh's forum where 9 out of 10 threads are people complaining about something?
  • As a guy who has done his fair share of complaining, I agree. There is plenty about the game worth complaining about. However when you complain about absolutely everything, all the developers hear is blah, blah, blah.

+1
  • Coriantum
    44 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    "Starting Complaint"
    I Want :
    - Droidekas
    - C3PO
    - The Executor (Yes the super star destroyer, not a pale star destroyer named executrix)
    - Admiral Piett (to drive the Executor)
    "Complaint end"

:wink:
  • There have been releases without complaints
    QOL releases for example. Maybe it's because that's what the community really wants and needs?
  • You don't like complaints, but you start a complaint thread. Nice paradox. "If you don't like NS, move on". Well, if you don't like complaints, move on.
  • Ender22 wrote: »
    You want C3PO? Wouldn’t you want that toon to be epic?
    Uh, no, actually. I mean, I would like them to add Threepio, sure, but he's not the "epic" sort. He's a comic relief character. Making him a legendary released with a lot of fanfare and a really strong set of abilities or something wouldn't seem appropriate for the character.
  • Zevox wrote: »
    Ender22 wrote: »
    You want C3PO? Wouldn’t you want that toon to be epic?
    Uh, no, actually. I mean, I would like them to add Threepio, sure, but he's not the "epic" sort. He's a comic relief character. Making him a legendary released with a lot of fanfare and a really strong set of abilities or something wouldn't seem appropriate for the character.

Well, bad example, not thought out but trying to make a point lol
  • You don't like complaints, but you start a complaint thread. Nice paradox. "If you don't like NS, move on". Well, if you don't like complaints, move on.
    I understand complaints. I just don’t understand specific complaints. Like why those toons and not the exact toons I want Now kind of complaints
    For real though. There are a lot of great things about this game. So much you can focus on, so much you don’t Have to focus on.

If you don’t like NS, move on. Save up your gear and focus for something else that you likely need to be focusing on. Save for your future loved toon.

You want C3PO? Wouldn’t you want that toon to be epic? How often can they release epic toons? Can’t be every month. Be patient and wait until it’s the perfect time for him. You want another great toon? Same thing.

Maybe they should release a good update. Like the desperately needed QOL update. But that doesn't come with packs. Instead we got gear locked behind a previously useless faction and a zeta locked behind a toon people will have 7 stars in 27 months.
  • Just give me Jabba and im out of here
  • The thing is though...they brought out NS to be hardcore and are going to be one of the best in arena and good in raids. This is making people panic farm for the best squads which is really annoying from EA
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    No complains, HA
    Have you met the human race?
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    Just give me Jabba and im out of here

+1000
  • I just want an update that doesn't need a hotfix.
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    No complains, HA
    Have you met the human race?

lol, but do you complain when something new and fun comes your way? Just because it wasn’t Exactly what you wanted?
  • I'm thankful for the complaints and other negative feedback. Imagine what this release would have been like without two years of complaints guiding it.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Just one release without bugs and it's a deal
  • This really didn't need its own thread.
  • There is always some level of complaint but I think what you are seeing is build up frustration by players. Guilds are breaking apart, top players are leaving, game is becoming less and less fun...adding more content and toons is not helping at all.
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    This really didn't need its own thread.

I suppose it didn’t. Nothing much constructive might come of it I suppose. Just had a moment where I wished the devs would just get appreciation for putting work towards finding ways for us to play with new things
  • Welcome to the internet...I can see that you're new here.
  • How would they get feedback then? They get complaints and compliments that help them improve the game. Sounds like you want stagnation in the game?
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    How would they get feedback then? They get complaints and compliments that help them improve the game. Sounds like you want stagnation in the game?

Nah. I guess I just disagree with most of the complaints and see many of them as childish. Not that there was any point in bringing it up. Just had a rare moment I suppose and my better judgement didn’t prevail, thus I posted. Oops
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Epic, a guy who is complaining about others’ complains that they shouldn’t have complained
  • Constructive criticism gets deleted or buried in a sub forum, that's probably why it appears like there's less.
    jejuzang wrote: »
    How would they get feedback then? They get complaints and compliments that help them improve the game. Sounds like you want stagnation in the game?

Nah. I guess I just disagree with most of the complaints and see many of them as childish. Not that there was any point in bringing it up. Just had a rare moment I suppose and my better judgement didn’t prevail, thus I posted. Oops

Ah so you dont like many of the comolaints then? I can understand that since most are very specific to indivudual situations. Id say the best part about it though is that if you have an issue at least 10 other people have already posted about it. No need to beat a dead horse.