Endor Escalation Heroic Battle - Feedback

2Next

Replies

• bobmussini wrote: »
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Please leave any feedback about the Endor Escalation (AT-ST) Heroic Battle in this thread.

I lost 780 crystals because the game don't told me that refreshes applies to all Tiers.
    I paid 1099 crystals to get Wicket 7 stars, and then I learn that I cannot play Bonus Tier.

The game gave me wickets shards that turned on 300 shards credits.

I've been going back and forth with EA support for a week on the exact same subject.
  • Why did the update address the other bugs but not the expensive one?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/141790/content-update-hf-11-1-2017#latest
  • I'm on message number 54 (not an exaggeration) with support about the refresh bug and they asked me to post in this thread again.
  • Just wondering if anyone had the issue resolved with not being able to access the heroic tiers of this event and onwards? Just got up to clearing the first one with three starts to not see the rest... Kinda sucks
  • zartog wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone had the issue resolved with not being able to access the heroic tiers of this event and onwards? Just got up to clearing the first one with three starts to not see the rest... Kinda sucks

Do you have Wicket at 7*?
  • Feeling super uninspired for this event now. Maybe it’s just me or maybe I’m just grumpy today but the time it ll take to 7* wicket, drastically reduced the importance of this event for me. Not meant to be a “woe is me” just want to see if I’m not alone out there lol to the rest that are going for it gluck !
  • I do feel a bit underwhelmed myself Vinny. It’s like, yay... something for an event that I won’t be able to play for another 18 months... I think some decent gear should probably be part of this. Something we can use now. The 150k doesn’t nearly recover what was spent in these toons
  • Phat_Midichlorian
    90 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Why do the Ewoks don’t counter when the ATST uses his area attack while they have retribution and are not confunded?
  • Please please please make this give more than 10 shards. I was really hoping this would be addressed. I'm normally not one to complain, but also feeling very uninspired about this 2 year wait still being a thing. Or atleast stick him in a hard node so we can get him up in 6 months. I thought the idea was to have it be equal to a hard node farm.

It's a fun event, but not sure it's actually worth the hassle to switch all my arena mods over. I lost more credits than the event gives.
  • I had a problem today. I reduced the TM of the AT-ST to 0 before his first turn, but somehow he ended up attacking me twice with his AoE’s after O.O
  • Ender22 wrote: »
    I had a problem today. I reduced the TM of the AT-ST to 0 before his first turn, but somehow he ended up attacking me twice with his AoE’s after O.O

Same. And I’m glad I’m not alone in my feeling but not glad that it’s felt by more. The event itself is great (minus the bugs? Mentioned above) I don’t mind the difficulty either it’s just kind of filler. The structure and the payout just isn’t really worth it. Especially if you have ns next and who knows how many more to come. It’s deflating not wallet opening or even effort producing.
  • I was going to record it, cuz it really was a big problem, but I ended up winning anyways lol
    I had a problem today. I reduced the TM of the AT-ST to 0 before his first turn, but somehow he ended up attacking me twice with his AoE’s after O.O

Same. And I’m glad I’m not alone in my feeling but not glad that it’s felt by more. The event itself is great (minus the bugs? Mentioned above) I don’t mind the difficulty either it’s just kind of filler. The structure and the payout just isn’t really worth it. Especially if you have ns next and who knows how many more to come. It’s deflating not wallet opening or even effort producing.

Yeah, I feel like an event that takes 6 months to produce something is still wallet opening to the whales. But dang, playing through such a difficult event (which I love) that get you rewards that don’t mean anything for 18 months.. I’ve never done something for 18 months that did nothing for me. I probably won’t care by then and it sucks
    Ender22 wrote: »

Yeah, I feel like an event that takes 6 months to produce something is still wallet opening to the whales. But dang, playing through such a difficult event (which I love) that get you rewards that don’t mean anything for 18 months.. I’ve never done something for 18 months that did nothing for me. I probably won’t care by then and it sucks
    Big time, considering we re a few weeks away from the 2 year Anny. 18 months is just way too long. I’m all for spending to get ahead but this again is too long lol It’s for the opposite effect that they wanted.
  • Phat_Midichlorian
    90 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Ender22 wrote: »
    I was going to record it, cuz it really was a big problem, but I ended up winning anyways lol

So did I, but I also suffered from what you said. Clearly buggy.

Anyway, biggest complain is clearly the rewards. Very poor.

This is heroic in the sense that you don’t obtain anything... or almost
  • Seriously - this long farm is ridiculous. Same for NS. This sounds like fun to you guys? We have to fight this battle, again. and again. and again. No sims. Over months and potentially years. It's not a release cadence, it's just a wall... c'mon.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • spicynachosupreme1
    507 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I think if the payout is 10 wicket shards, then the event needs to run weekly or biweekly. 10 shards a month is a rather underwhelming reward. On top of that you are required to invest a decent handful of resources in your ewok team just to clear the event due to it being a bit challenging.
  • One thing is certain.. The reward for this should be escalated!
  • Still makes me angry they messed up the refreshes for this. I don't really uses the 7* Wicket I bought, I just wanted more zetas.