I appreciate the 250 crystals!!

Thank You devs for the quick fix on the Haat bug. And we really appreciate the crystals and wicket shards. but we were really hoping we could get our 90k raid tickets back so we can redo our raid.

Replies

• We deserve 500 cuffs, stun guns and carbantis for this debacle. Pay up now!!! Just kidding. This was more than I ever expected and a big thank you to EA/CG.
  • I got baze from my pack with those crystals!!! Thank you EA :smile:
  • 20 shards were great, but now i wished i didnt waste crystals getting an ewok to 4* to give the event a go earlier, since the 20 would have helped get wicket there instead.
  • Thank you EA/CG. I was able to use crystals to unlock my 5th nightsister and do the event.
    very happy with the prize box from that also.
  • Thank You devs
  • Im happy with Crystals and Wicket Shards. It took our guild for surprise in HAAT but we did still beat it.
    However, to the OP, I'd personally rather have 250 crystals and 20 Wicket shards than the HAAT raid tickets lol.

Also thanks Devs for the quick fix.
  • What happened, what was the fix?
  • Grommit wrote: »
    Im happy with Crystals and Wicket Shards. It took our guild for surprise in HAAT but we did still beat it.
    However, to the OP, I'd personally rather have 250 crystals and 20 Wicket shards than the HAAT raid tickets lol.

Also thanks Devs for the quick fix.

the gear from a HAAT is worth way more than 250 crystals and we can actually complete the raid.
  • What happened, what was the fix?

in phase 2 and 4 of the haat. after the tank was toppled when it was revived the top main cannon came back with almost 100% TM. and kill your guys
  • GuanIsHere wrote: »
    We deserve 500 cuffs, stun guns and carbantis for this debacle. Pay up now!!! Just kidding. This was more than I ever expected and a big thank you to EA/CG.

Salvaged or full pieces?

Even if full pieces it still might not be enough to clear the backlog
  • Lebronaims
    287 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    The wicket shards were because in game the event showed 10 shards guranteed everytime but it was meant to show 6-10 and that's what people were getting. People were also refreshing the event and not getting 10 shards so that's what the crystals were for not sure where you got the HAAT stuff.

and Thank you devs for fixing it for people!
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to Feedback:Events
This discussion has been closed.