Rey's new name

Replies

• Options
    Luke took the crazy old hermit thing from Yoda. I actually hope he pulls a Yoda move on Rey and says why are you handing me Luke’s lightsaber. But now it is time for the Jedi Master to eat. Come good food, good food. Yes.

Mark Does a good Yoda impression.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Cut the Kenobi ****. Rey is barely 18 and the battle of Endor was 35 years ago. Kenobi died 5 years prior to that. Dutchess Satine died during the Clone Wars. So unless Rey was on ice for the last 50 years as a test tube baby that fan fiction is just that.

There is no such thing as Grey Jedi. Jedi is an order with a certain belief structure. They are called Grey Paladins to distinguish themselves from Jedi Knights. In Rebels Bindu just refers to himself as Grey. Other than Bindu there has been no reference to the Grey Order. Ahsoka is not a Grey. She was cast out of of the Jedi Order and is just a force user aligned with the Rebel cause. Snoke is most likely an Inquisitor or a new kind of Dark Powers user who was a back ground character in the original films.

Rey could be Kenobi's granddaughter

There were Grey Jedi's, even QGJ was thought to be one as he often went outside the Jedi's teachings. Grey Jedi usually went away from the full Jedi code and many used both sides of the Force. We could always go to Dark Jedi if you like?

Rumor has it, Old Luke will be a Grey Jedi in Ep. 8. Aside from that Lightsaber Rey will be coming out, and I beat you will need Scavenger Rey, BB-8, Finn and Poe to unlock her, much like the Rebels to get CLS.
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    I'm hoping old Ben got freaky with a lady and had a child (Female). And that child and Luke produced rey. I don't think it will happen. One thing I find interesting is that john boyega is british but has an American accent in the movie. But Daisy Ridley is British and keeps her accent. Old Ben had a British accent as well. hmmmmm.
    Shhhhhh! Can’t let americans know that not all black people are african-american!

Sure because accents are genetic
  • Options
    Rey (Starkiller Base) - one with the lightsaber
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I'm hoping old Ben got freaky with a lady and had a child (Female). And that child and Luke produced rey. I don't think it will happen. One thing I find interesting is that john boyega is british but has an American accent in the movie. But Daisy Ridley is British and keeps her accent. Old Ben had a British accent as well. hmmmmm.
    Shhhhhh! Can’t let americans know that not all black people are african-american!

If you have a british accent, chances are you’re british, not american
  • DarthMufasa4
    214 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Well this is true. But thats because your parents are british and raised you, thus you learned a british accent. If you were born in India and was raised from birth in england by adoption with english speaking parents, who were native to England, that kid will have an english accent. My girlfriend's family in scotland and england, they were raised in different places and thus had different accents. Genetics means nothing here, nothing at all, its entirely learned. Also like to point out my girlfriend is doing a biochemistry degree, so disagreeing wont help you here

If youre American, odds are you think youre speaking an english accent and in reality, the english are laughing at it because its terrible (more accuratly you are trying to imitate a stereotypical victorian accent, which is very high class) (to be fair the english suck too at american accents), like to point out Im english.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Well this is true. But thats because your parents are british and raised you, thus you learned a british accent. If you were born in India and was raised from birth in england by adoption with english speaking parents, who were native to England, that kid will have an english accent. My girlfriends has family in scotland and england, they were raised in different places and thus had different accents. Genetics means nothing here, nothing at all, its entirely learned. Also like to point out my girlfriend is doing a biochemistry degree, so disagreeing wont help you here

If youre American, odds are you think youre speaking an english accent and in reality, the english are laughing at it because its terrible (more accuratly you are trying to imitate a stereotypical victorian accent, which is very high class) (to be fair the english suck too), like to point out Im english.

Honestly, im not trying to have an argument over genetics. I was just making a joke about not all black people being “african american”.
  • Options
    Yeh thats true. But I think that applies to everything really. Everyone kinda get generalised
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Starkiller Base
  • Options
    Yeh thats true. But I think that applies to everything really. Everyone kinda get generalised

thats just generalizing
  • Options
    Generalizing in and of itself isnt a bad thing. It just can have consequences when used incorrectly.
  • Options
    it was a joke
  • Options
    it was a joke

Generalizing about generalization generally leads to jokes.
  • Options
    SwiftMooky wrote: »
    it was a joke

Generalizing about generalization generally leads to jokes.

yeah, I mean, generally...
  • Options
    Sith Lord Rey
  • Options
  • Options
    Ok, I'm going with...
    General Rey
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Full name is:

Princess Mary-Sue-Rey Kenobi-Binks, of Generally all Things Awesome
  • Options
    Rey Palpatine. Plaugeis and Sidious created Anakin and now Sidious and Vader created Rey and Sidious stored her essence away on Jakku.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Sun Rey, Blue Rey, (for the French) Arey de Bus ...
  • Options
    Commander Rey
  • Options

If you have a british accent, chances are you’re british, not american

Except in movies, if you have a British accent you're probably American and if you have an American accent, you're probably Australian.
  • Options
    In beginning of movie she was a scavenger.
    At end of movie she was a " seeker "
  • Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    Force Awakened Rey

Rey the Woke
  • Options
    You know, Rey was the name on the helmet she found. It might not be her real name.
    I'm calling her
    General unnamed girl training to be a non-Jedi-thing which is also still unnamed (formerly Rey the scavenger)
  • Options
    Ben Skywalker

Alicea Palpatine

Enjoy
  • Options
    Carol
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Man Rey !

• APX_919