Level 90. Bring it on.

Happy for those apposed to have their say, please keep it civil.

I think the time has come for Lvl 85 cap to go to lvl 90. However, increace in credit rewards across the board should come at the same time to negait the massive cost in credit spending that would go with it.

I realise that 99% of players still not got all their toons to lvl 75 let alone lvl 85, i know myself i still only have 30 toones at lvl 85 but i have many more at lvl 80 also.

Rise to lvl 90 should also come with the following.

● New tiers in Challanges both PvE and ships
● Level 10 Dark side, Light side and cantina holotables
● Galactic War rework to include ships. Fix broken nodes in GW also. Players with the meta toons maxed out get broken nodes for nodes 9, 11 and 12 making life very easy for them while a lot of us cannot even finish node 11 with our entire roster. not fair at all.
● A way to swap out all the excess gear we can never use because we have thousands of them
● more ways to farm purple mats and omegas.

If you think about, It would bring us all closer to a few extra stars in TB

Open for discussion. Again. Please keep critisism constructive. we are all adults. act like one.

Replies

• Options
    Finaly. A forum thread without trolls.

looks like no one is keen on Level cap raise to Level 90.

That means it will happen
    and i will finaly get what i want.
  • Options
    Hi there.

Level 90 would be ridiculous, 90% of the players barely have 15 heroes at level 85, let alone geared to a minimum gear 10. This level is perfecty fine as long as they keep adding new characters as their doing.

You have plenty of characters to grind for to unlock and gear up.

About the Galatic war, try improving your toons gear. I used to not be able to reach node 10 before with the inclusion of gear 12. Having improved a few toons to gear 12 now I clean it GW everyday.

• DarkSoulsOne1
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If we would have an increase in credit heists then yeah bring on lvl 90 but as of now I think everyone is too poor :(
  • Options
    Im able to place first in squads and fleets now for the first time. Im ftp (0 pennies spent). Whales need a way to beat me. So some sort of improvement needs to take place. In the next few weeks I will be able to narrow the gap in power giving even less chance for whales.