Arena refresh no 5 attempts?

Earlier today (2 hours ago) I bought a second arena refresh five minutes before my payout to lock myself out at rank 2. However, now I see no attack attempts left, while there should be 4 since I only battled once after refresh (and my daily reset is still 4 hours away) - right? Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• Did you buy it while your cooldown was still active? Because there are 2 types of arena refresh
    1. Crystals for 5 extra battles
    2. Crystals to immediately reset the cooldown timer, allowing you to fight multiple battles in a row.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Two different refreshes in arena. If the cooldown timer between attempts is running then you're spending 50 crystals to do the next attempt immediately. You don't get additional attempts with that refresh. If you've used all 5 attempts and the cooldown timer is reflecting your daily reset then you are buying more attempts.
  • Ah ok, lesson learned then. It was indeed to fight back to back in the 10 minutes before PO. Thanks for the clarification!
  • Wow that is ridiculous 50 crystals all you get is a timer refresh, did it today, they need to make it a bit clearer that you won't get 5 more attempts like normal.