• scuba
    14043 posts Member
    Gawejn wrote: »
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    People, talzin does not need the stars.
    Night sisters are very strong.
    You can 7* daka,ventress,acolyte
    4* talzin and possibly zombie.
    I'm gearing sisters now. Been super easy up to g10.
    Fast potency mods and they will take over the meta.

And than very fast imperial troopers will rise to destroy NS in arena. NS will not be able to win on offense.

I’m not at all convinced of this. Not all nightsister squads need to be based around dying.

They do die rather fast though, without the reviving mechanic I don't see them being able to challenge the meta teams or even chaze-wiggs teams very easily

And it's already proven that troopers under veers destroy the nightsisters even on defence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptIhiTbVLTk&t=572s

I’ve watched those videos, and there are several major problems. The biggest is modding. The NS team is severely outmoded. Factoring in lead bonuses, a 150 Speed Thrawn is going before a 166 Speed Talzin, 177 Speed Acolyte, 152 Speed Talzin, 150 Speed Zombie, and 160 Speed Yoda. If every character was modded with the same speed, that would mean the ENTIRE opposing team might go before the Imperial team (depending on who won the coin flip between Zombie and Thrawn).

Here’s how that alone changes things. Now Acolyte puts a plague on Shore. Daka has a high chance to stun shore, and maybe one other. Then Yoda can buff MT, who is called to assist and puts a 2nd plague on shore. Then Talzin attacks and does a high damage AOE that puts 2 more plagues on Shore.

Now things are massively changed, and imperials have a decision to make with Thrawn (who has given plague to 1 more ally now with his turn). If they give TM to Death Trooper so he can dispel Zombie so you can Fracture MT then it means Shore is still stunned and can’t help clear plague, and that would be a problem (because gaining rapid TM is a terrible idea if you have lots of plague).

Speaking of clearing plague, that’s now become more of an issue. Shore has now already taken 40% health damage from plague + damage from Talzins buffed AOE damage (which has nearly a 7k base. For perspective, that is more than Landon’s AOE it’s 2nd time through!). He’s under half health (Talzin just gained TM). He won’t clear plague from himself, and depending on who else has been granted random plagues and if Talzins AOE crit or not, he likely won’t clear plague from a few others as well.

With no other ways to gain health on that team, Shoretrooper is done taunting/healing. He’s not surviving 2 more turns. So from here on out plague is going to build up on the entire team. Even if imperials get into that crazy TM cycle with the revives then it will become a race against the clock to see if they can eliminate NS before Plague wipes them out.

Now, I’m not saying Imperials can’t beat NS. I think they would be better under a Thrawn lead there anyways, where they gain TM with plague too and sacrifice offense/Speed.

All I’m saying is 2 things 1) that video is a terrible representation of nightsisters and 2) controlling plague is going to take some thought, and we all know the AI sucks at making decisions. So I have confidence NS will be able to take down absolutely anyone on offense.
    Glad I wasn't the only one that saw that. Terrible mods.
  • The Nightsister revamps were beast mode!
    Join us at Twilighthunters!! Must be 85+ to join. My ID# 926-445-943
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stealthassassin1/
  • Old Daka's stuns are awesome
    Join us at Twilighthunters!! Must be 85+ to join. My ID# 926-445-943
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stealthassassin1/
  • When I have her at seven stars, she might be renamed to Grandmother Talzin
  • theHejiN wrote: »
    When I have her at seven stars, she might be renamed to Grandmother Talzin
    LOL :D

They'll release the two other Nightsisters they were working on next Halloween and we'll have them both 7* before G-MT...
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    Push the easy button and all your toons hit 7*
    Game over, then all of us could be equal level

Sounds like communism to me.

They'll release the two other Nightsisters they were working on next Halloween and we'll have them both 7* before G-MT...

You just need to be more cup is half full person. I'm super hyped personally my Mt will be 7* just in time for the next nightsisters rework.
  • You know aboutless then 6 months mother t will be farmable , she will be going into chromium packs and then eventually she will be either in a shipment store or a node soon after that . It won't be two years maybe 1 year tops . Which is still a long time .
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    Membrane wrote: »
    You know aboutless then 6 months mother t will be farmable , she will be going into chromium packs and then eventually she will be either in a shipment store or a node soon after that . It won't be two years maybe 1 year tops . Which is still a long time .

Try again....
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/140318/wicket-mother-talzin-nightsister-spirit-and-nightsister-zombie-going-forward#latest
    MOTHER TALZIN:
    Mother Talzin was released via a Marquee event and will consequently follow the standard character release cadence. After her event finishes, she will move to the Chromium Packs. After that rotation (per the cadence), and similar to Wicket, she will return in the Defense of Dathomir series, where players can earn shards of her by participating in the event.
    Similar to Endor Escalation, when Defense of Dathomir comes back it will reoccur at least once per month until otherwise announced. Also similar to Wicket, Mother Talzin will not be available in Shipments for the immediate future, but may eventually find a home there.
    The initial Defense of Dathomir event is for two days, but the future monthly events are currently planned to only run a single day. As always, we may change the duration in the future.
    CLARIFICATION:
    Mother Talzin will follow the character release cadence.
    • First, she will be released via her Marquee event (and additional shards can be obtained via Defense of Dathomir).
    • Approximately 4 - 6 weeks later she will make an appearance in the Chromium pack.
    • After appearing in the Chromium, approximately another 4 - 6 weeks later, the Defense of Dathomir event will be return.
    • The Defense of Dathomir event will then reoccur at least once a month at that point and will be where players will be able to obtain shards of Mother Talzin, until otherwise announced.
    • Defense of Dathomir event is planned to be her only farmable location afterwards.