Are Veteran Han & Chewie worth it?

Should I spend my crystals on them in shipments? I have this feeling they might be needed for an event but are they even worth it?? Haven’t seen any whales use them or gear them..

And if they just end up in some random easy farm it would be sad... But not that much if they are useful

Replies

• 'should' you spend crystals on farming them - no.

do you have a bucketload of disposable income and 'want' them - then yes.
  • Shaunyvee wrote: »
    'should' you spend crystals on farming them - no.

do you have a bucketload of disposable income and 'want' them - then yes.

Im ftp so only have the daily crystals
  • I'm 100% ftp as well, and have never bought character shards with crystals.

I think if you're gonna go it slow, don't farm up characters with crystals... My opinion is to leave that to others, what if you spend a fortune and they turn out trashcan tier, or even worse end up on an 8 energy cantina node.

I spend my crystals on gear and refreshing energy and not much else, it's how I like to play.

Sometimes I feel like I'm lagging behind because of it (Baze 4 star, chirrut 4 star, Nihilus 4 star) among others, but that's ok by me.

Play your own way, spend where you want to spend, but don't let it frustrate you :) Ive been playing a loooooonnnnng time and will soon crack the 2 million GP mark.

My 2 cents.
    I'm 100% ftp as well, and have never bought character shards with crystals.

I think if you're gonna go it slow, don't farm up characters with crystals... My opinion is to leave that to others, what if you spend a fortune and they turn out trashcan tier, or even worse end up on an 8 energy cantina node.

I spend my crystals on gear and refreshing energy and not much else, it's how I like to play.

Sometimes I feel like I'm lagging behind because of it (Baze 4 star, chirrut 4 star, Nihilus 4 star) among others, but that's ok by me.

Play your own way, spend where you want to spend, but don't let it frustrate you :) Ive been playing a loooooonnnnng time and will soon crack the 2 million GP mark.

My 2 cents.

You might be right... Rather panic farm them in december and have good gear :D

• Gamorrean wrote: »
    Shaunyvee wrote: »

My 2 cents.

You might be right... Rather panic farm them in december and have good gear :D

If they do it like phoenix, you will be fine. But keep a stash of all kinds of currency and crystals just in case

My 2 cents.

Chirrut is farmable in fleet store but nihilus and baze are hard. They added baze to guild event store tough