JKA and Ships

When ships was initially released, I thought, "they are sure to have a ship for JKA, so I should farm him" and then ships release and no jka ship... Which is kinda odd since Anakin was like known for his piloting abilities, so maybe release a ship with him? It could even be like an attack capital ship too.

Replies

• When ships was initially released, I thought, "they are sure to have a ship for JKA, so I should farm him" and then ships release and no jka ship... Which is kinda odd since Anakin was like known for his piloting abilities, so maybe release a ship with him? It could even be like an attack capital ship too.

I'd like to see him viable anywhere right now lol. I have him almost at Gear XII, and he just isn't good enough for arena. Releasing his ship may be a good way for them to get extra money as well
  • .... and don't forget that we ave THREE geonosian ships!
    As we know, geonosians fly only on their planet using their body wings....
  • R u kidding me, of course, moving something meant to invoke discussion and you move it to a dead part of the forums where no one can see it.
  • R u kidding me, of course, moving something meant to invoke discussion and you move it to a dead part of the forums where no one can see it.

Dang they moved this too?! Man that's awful