For Level 7 R2. I have EP, Vader, Tarkin, RG, TFP, all g8, who would be best to gear/omega?

I'm trying to get R2 at Level 7. The above characters have or will have 7 stars. EP (Only) is fully omega's, I should get one more Omega. My mods aren't great. I do have speed arrows for everyone but all my mods are 5 star health mods.

Replies

• Anyone? I'm going to wait until it starts to see what I plan to do but advice is welcome.
  • Vader or Tarkin. RG and TFP aren't as important omegas. I like Tarkins basic omega, and ultimate firepower omega to remove turn meter.

Id load up RG with health/protection. Or potency if you have any good mods for that l, so he stuns more.

Crit chance for TFP, so tenacity down sticks.
  • grady1346 wrote: »
    Vader or Tarkin. RG and TFP aren't as important omegas. I like Tarkins basic omega, and ultimate firepower omega to remove turn meter.

Id load up RG with health/protection. Or potency if you have any good mods for that l, so he stuns more.

Crit chance for TFP, so tenacity down sticks.
    Thanks. I did Vader. I was able to finish R2 by maxing EP's speed using every mod I had.