Numerical Raid Total Damage

Howdy - having a few problems in my guild at the moment, mostly with newcomers not fully understanding the rules or ignoring them, but also with players miscalculating their damage percentages. We have first 24hr damage limits on both Rancor and AAT raid, they are explained well by a group of players in our guild who help out the guild leader, myself included, but sometimes players are still going over the limits and incurring consequences. Would it be feasible (and worth it) for developers to put in place a way of seeing your total numerical damage score during a raid, whilst mid battle with Rancor/AAT? I know it would help a lot of people in our guild so I’m sure it would help out most of you all. Thanks, DarthTeddus.

Replies

• Being able to see how much damage your current attempt is worth while doing it could be very useful, not only for the use you specified but also from the other end of things.

That would make it much easier for those in weaker guilds to decide whether or not to keep an attempt because you did enough damage as well as (as you stated) letting stronger guilds keep themselves from going over their damage limits.
  • Yeah I didn’t even think of it that way - good point
  • This... desperately needed, a damage done tracker, that shows each individual player how much damage he/she has done so far while in raid, great idea DarthTeddus. Plz, pretty plz with a cherry on top, look into this devs. :)
  • Thanks! Glad some people agree with me, would make the previously mentioned problems much easier to manage
  • Most of the time, i do plenty less damage, just so that i can avoid going over the limit. Because it is hard to count how much damage i have done, while all other guild members are attacking at the same time, that is what the current damage done bar shows you, guild damage done so far.

I wanna see my damage done so far, while in raid, a little box at the side of the screen that shows a number... Very frustrating when i think i am in top 10, i then end up outside top 20, half because as mentioned before, i intentionally do less damage and because someone else went way over the limit.
  • I asked for this a few times when raids first came out. I have since not needed this as much since alot of us are soloing the whole raid or whole sections now. But I would still love to see a counter showing your current damage done. Im sure it would help alot of people cause the whole watching the % thing ended up doing more damage than good.