edited October 2017
Hi There,

Team I am running:
Thrawn - G9 lvl 80
EP - G9 lvl 80
Vader - G10 lvl 80
Stormtrooper - G8 lvl 80
Tarkin - G7 lvl 80

1) Should I run EP or Thrawn for leader?

2) Should this team be able to clear without any more omegas (Vader is only one fully omega'd)?

I am trying to save as much mats as possible. Also, I have enough mats to upgrade taarkin, thrawn, and st to next gear level if needed.

Thank you for your help!

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Thrawn, possibly tarkin should be lead. Ultimately work toward thrawn shore storm dk and dt. Best DS team, period.

Edit: i just realized this was an r2 event question. I probably wouldnt use tarkin. I did it with ep lead, but didnt have thrawn at the time. Either way though i think you'll have no problem with that line up. Good luck!
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Thrawn, possibly tarkin should be lead. Ultimately work toward thrawn shore storm dk and dt. Best DS team, period.

Edit: i just realized this was an r2 event question. I probably wouldnt use tarkin. I did it with ep lead, but didnt have thrawn at the time. Either way though i think you'll have no problem with that line up. Good luck!

Thanks mate! At first I was a little confused with the tarkin statement lol, appreciate your feedback.