Are drop rates nerfed? I know we complain but...

Gifafi
6017 posts Member
the past few weeks have been nothing like I've ever seen. I've gone thru like thousands of energy etc and I'm getting like nothing. Even the double drops for ns have been bad. I know variance etc, but it's been a minute. It seems like right before last tb until now nothing is coming. Am I crazy?
Maybe End Game isn't for you

Replies

• Im not sure but i feel when certain characters or things are needed drop rates go down. had this issue with fo tfp for bb8 bistan u wing for chimera and nightsister drops before double drops. either that or i just have rotten coincidental luck
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Im not sure but i feel when certain characters or things are needed drop rates go down. had this issue with fo tfp for bb8 bistan u wing for chimera and nightsister drops before double drops. either that or i just have rotten coincidental luck

yeah I get that in general, and agree. Sometimes I keep farming something I'll need again just to dodge the alleged slow-down lol. But this has been different. I've never seen it this bad.IDK
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I don't think its gotten worse, more like its just consistently bad. I had to spend over 600 cantina energy to get the last 5 finn shards to get him to 7*. Which took over 4 mths of farming to begin with. On a second account, starting at the same time, i am still not at 7. For 6 days in a row I got 1 shard on the DN hard node.

I now need to start on old ben and dread the 4+ months its going to take, just to try and get CLS, who is likely to no longer be the best toon in the game by that time or everyone will have him and he'll be useless!

So my RNG is amazing!

I think that all toons should have a place in a store and can be farmed for tokens and not locked behind hard nodes or cantina only nodes.
  • Cantina drop rate just keeps geting better, on my alt account, 144 energy, 1 finn shard, RNG at its best.
  • Last week while Old Ben farming I went like 0 for 12 and then followed that up with a nice 6 for 6 run. Making it 6 for 18 which is like 33% so I’d say it’s not too bad. But it changes from day to day. Some days are better some are worse. I went 10 for 12 one day a few weeks ago. Just gotta keep rolling those dice.