Omega Battles: Why so easy?!

Seriously, why are Omega battles so easy? Just giving them away. I suggest making them brutally hard.
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This guy gets it. 1%ers only. :wink:

Maybe they will get an extra lvl with some difficulty that will reward zetas. (We can all hope)

Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Yeah, they should be changed to Zeta battles (With a new tier that gives zetas and its challenging)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • I understand wanting challenging content. However, keep in mind that there is someone that is jumping for joy that they finally beat this mission to get a valuable omega mat. The goal for the devs is to make the next level mat have an event like this that has the next level of difficulty
  • Seriously, why are Omega battles so easy?
    Because characters can begin equipping Omegas around level 70, which means the event is basically level 70 content?
  • A new Tier has been needed for a while. 4 rounds with the last one being something nasty.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Julmay wrote: »
    I understand wanting challenging content. However, keep in mind that there is someone that is jumping for joy that they finally beat this mission to get a valuable omega mat. The goal for the devs is to make the next level mat have an event like this that has the next level of difficulty

Only 1%’ers matter in this game, right?! ;)

SnakesOnAPlane