Minimum Effort, Maximum (well, okay, acceptable) Results: Let’s Talk About HAAT Auto Teams

So, I’ve been try-Harding my way through the Heroic tank for months. I’ve full solo’d multiple phases, put up 20+m in a single raid, the works.

Now, I’m 3 raids away from 7* GK, and I’m tired of it. And besides. There’s 40-someodd other people in my guild who deserve their crack at those first place rewards.

So I’m gonna try less hard. But I’d still like to come in, say, 6th or so. Because credits and bad gear and shipbux and guildbux and all are worthwhile. But I’d like to do it with less effort involved.

So, with that in mind, I’m trying to figure out the strongest auto or minimal effort teams. For an example, I think ChirpaThrawn is right about where I’d like to be 2-3m damage on auto basic after a few rounds of setup - except that ChirpaThrawn is also a frustrating RNG fest of restarting the fight to get the setup perfect or it all falls apart. And I don’t want that.

So far, I figure P1 is probably going to be some sort of Kenobi sink (or just Luke solo and watch the enrage to retreat); P2 is probably the most favorable for my Resistance with BB8?

But I’m not sure what else will give me decent results.

Tl;dr: what HAAT teams can do ‘good enough’ on full auto?

Replies

• Options
    P4 with resistance/BB8 = easy
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    It's a bit of work but get shaman to gear XII and Zader zBoba Zidious Shaman zTarkin can do quite well on auto in part 2.
  • Options
    MPac wrote: »
    It's a bit of work but get shaman to gear XII and Zader zBoba Zidious Shaman zTarkin can do quite well on auto in part 2.

I have this team at g11. Haven’t found it to work on auto. Might just be Gear.
  • Options
    I personally would like to hear about your 20mil+ teams? I already know about the casual way... ;-)
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Show me 20+ Mil on auto and I'll quit everything I'm working on for it. Lol
  • Options
    wantowan2 wrote: »
    I personally would like to hear about your 20mil+ teams? I already know about the casual way... ;-)

Not a single team for sure.

But for example, Today, did 1.5m in P1 with CLS, 5.8m with resistance in P2, 6m in P3 with IGM (Thrawn/Shore/Tarkin/Palp/CLS - can solo the phase but I got bored and escaped Luke and hit auto while the team wiped out after a while because P3 is tedious), and then 8.5m in P4 with Wiggs/Ezra/Leia/CLS.
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    I feel ya on the phase 3. Best I can muster with patience is about 60%. Lose my mind with IGM
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested in this as well. I'm still running the old school HAAT teams (Jedi, droids, Palp-tie-3xtank....usually not awake for P4). That's if I remember to do any more than a 0 for rewards.