Swapping out for luke

I just recently got my commander luke up to g11 and all of his abilities are maxed except for his zetas. I plan on taking him to 12 and he's my next zeta. I wanted to switch him into my areana team now though but not sure who to swap out. I currently run Zqgj, zr2(number crunch), Zraid han, anakin and kenobi. I was either gonna swap him for qgj and put his as lead or would it work better swapping him for Anakin. Anakin is a decent damage dealer but qgj will give speed to him self and Kenobi as well as foresight. Any input on what I should go with?

Replies

• Options
    Who else do you have as CLS (L), ZR2 and ZRaid Han are a good core of a team and another 2 Rebels or utility characters could make a great arena team.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    CLS goes in as lead all the way or he goes home to tatooine.
  • Options
    Who else do you have as CLS (L), ZR2 and ZRaid Han are a good core of a team and another 2 Rebels or utility characters could make a great arena team.

I have Kenobi who is already on that team and I plan to work on thrawn for it eventually but I wanna get some rebels geared up for territory battles first
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to strategy section