Is a g12 zzCLS good?

I have gotten excellent usage from him in GW and arena, but in the one event using Nightsisters to fight a CLS led team, my g6 Nightsisters with a g8 Old Daka managed to kill a squad of strong Rebels with insane protection after about 20 attempts. I am wondering if the Nightsister update renders my CLS useless, and what squads may beat them.

Replies

• Options
    Still very useful, I would say zeta barista under GK could beat him but doubtful. Fear not, still strongest in game
  • Options
    A loaded NS team is going to be pretty tough. Doubt there will be many though because of the cost.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Lol
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Options
    He's terrible. Stop using him now, before it's too late.
  • Options
    Is the best character in the game, at the highest gear level, with the maximum zetas any good?

Nope. Crap.

Try Ughnaut. He's a **** beast.
  • Options
    I mean, is he going to outlive the Nightsister meta, no pun intended.
  • Options

"Is a g12 zzCLS god?"

There, I fixed it for you.

There is no nightsister meta yet. I doubt there will be one but CLS is clearly a highly valuable toon if you want to beat them because he can deal with NS zombie and kill off the rest of them. Plus he can heal himself which finishes plague on him.
  • Options
    I'm not a super good player, I hang out at about 400, but all of the top players on my shard are using Luke
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    DarkLord7 wrote: »
    I have gotten excellent usage from him in GW and arena, but in the one event using Nightsisters to fight a CLS led team, my g6 Nightsisters with a g8 Old Daka managed to kill a squad of strong Rebels with insane protection after about 20 attempts. I am wondering if the Nightsister update renders my CLS useless, and what squads may beat them.

That event wasn't really against a squad of strong rebels. It was designed to make the nightsisters look good.
  • Options
    That is called propaganda. Cls will be fine mate, no worries.
  • Options
    Zeta Veers with thrawn and troopers annihilates Talzin and the NS squads.
  • Options
    Nihilus Sith team can also wipe NS out, and what CLS does on defense is entirely different from what you would do with him on offense. CLS can take out NS squad with just a small amount of planning (especially with thrawn).