Zeta and Gear Prioritization for CLS Event

Hello,

I missed getting CLS last time due to never unlocking Old Ben. I now have all the required characters at 7* and want to know which zeta i should use first between both of R2's and Leia's Against all Odds. It's of note that I do not have any zetas on any of the required characters for the CLS event currently.

What would be the best Zeta to use? I use Leia in my rebel squad for AAT raid Phase 2/4, so making her more powerful would be twofold.

Current gear stats:

Old Ben - Gear 9
Princess Leia - Gear 9
R2 - Gear 8
STH - Gear 8
Farmboy Luke - Gear 8

I will likely have Luke and Han to gear 9 (possibly R2 as well) by the time the rolls around again. Do i need any higher gear for this event?

Thanks!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • R2 Number Crunch without a doubt
  • Darthtater
    90 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    You didn't post levels, so I assume they are maxed, but gear up who you can, except for old Ben, he is only needed for one part, which BTW is one of the best parts of the event, put on some kind of mods, they don't have to be arena mods, basically you should be good, but whatever you can improve will make it much easier, and as stated, r2 zeta would be better
  • Number crunch
  • Thanks for all the replies!
  • Captain_Apollo
    423 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I have a similar question to the OP

I've got STH at g9. With luke at g8, both with 7 or omegad skills, and decent 5 pip mods will that be enough to clear the detention block?

Leia is g9 with all skills omegad or at 7 and r2 is g10 with all skills except combat analysis maxed. Everyone is lvl 85

I don't want to get luke to g9 since he isn't useful to me outside the event and the gear crunch is hard enough without using pieces on relatively useless toons. But should that overall team gear level be enough to clear the event?

I have enough pieces to get leia and han each to g10 but the gear is also needed by much more useful arena and fleet arena toons. So I don't want to overkill the event by gearing up excessively to the detriment of arena payouts
  • For these events, you'll see posts of g8-g9 teams completing them. The best answer is that you have 8 days once the event starts to see how far you'd be off from beating the final tier. Not everybody will have the same experience due to different mods and rng.
  • I think a whole team of G8-9 with no Zs is more than enough... If u wanna do something to improbe ur odds just gear up R2 as much as u can, u have to gear him anyway if u plan to use CLS in a squad R2 is his best friend xD

I finished CLS event first try with G9 leia and R2 G10 han G8 OB and G9 luke... Sooo easy and even forgot to fill mods in someone xD