If there is a “Starkiller Rey”

Please devs, the only toon to be as legendary as Luke (CLS) should be Luke. So please make Rey a six star unlock, not the legendary seven that Luke needed.
But that’s just my two cents

Replies

• Luke was the main protagonist... She is also the main the protagonist...

Honestly it would make sense, they both progress into powerful force users, if it was the other way round and ESB was getting released this december, nobody would mark Luke for "legendary".

Its not even Lukes 'final form' and yet he is a legendary character in game.
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    People panicking it'll be a hero journey. It won't be. It only worked for CLS as you needed old toons at 7*. A lot of players could manage that. They won't release Rey in December with the need for bb8, old Han and chewie at 7* as you can't farm the last 2. If she's anything it'll be a legendary with first order required.
  • i don't think she will be legendary. The pattern seems to be one LS then one DS. Yoda, Palps, R2, Thrawn, BB-8. I'm discounting CLS because he had the Hero's Journey, which was unlike any Legendary before or since.
    Next Legendary will probably be new Kylo (if they do one), Snoke, or the new BB-9E, requiring Resistance.
  • Also, I doubt she will be called "Starkiller Rey." That name came from TFA.
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Omeah wrote: »
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Luke was the main protagonist... She is also the main the protagonist...

Honestly it would make sense, they both progress into powerful force users, if it was the other way round and ESB was getting released this december, nobody would mark Luke for "legendary".

Its not even Lukes 'final form' and yet he is a legendary character in game.

CLS is not a Legendary Character. He is a Hero's Journey character. Legendary characters: unlock at 5*, require a certain faction to unlock and have essentially the same setup for each Tier of the event. CLS doesn't fulfill a single one of these.

I prefer SUPER MEGA AWESOME FUN TIME Character myself, regardless of what you call it, Lightsaber Rey is capable of being the same level as CLS
  • Unfortunately the new Rey is likely to require both veteran smugglers. And there will be a 2-day panic farm, so only whales will have her. And she's likely to break the meta like CLS did.

Which is fine, I guess, everybody has to make a living.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    I hope they make Darth Jar Jar before they put out some more OP wanna be jedi toons.
  • SolariJedi wrote: »
    Also, I doubt she will be called "Starkiller Rey." That name came from TFA.

I know shes in a cantina battle and i think that form is called " Rey ( Starkiller base) "
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.