Who to grind now from cantina and arena...

So, tomorrow I'll have my 4* QGJ and will be able to finish the 4* Yoda challenge just in time. Looking ahead, I'm not sure how to proceed. I guess I'm interested in still working on Jedi if Yoda is terrific.

Here's how things stand for me now:
7* Lumi
4* JC
4* Mace
4* Koth
4* QGJ
(also have 2* Ashoka, 2* Jedi Guard)

So, I was planning on still going for Mace from Cantina and QGJ from shipments and using the Hard nodes for JC each day. I guess I'll keep doing Koth in arena too (god he's lame!)

Anyhow, is that an ok plan? I assume a month from now I should be at 5* (at least) for those guys. I'm about to hit 70 and I know Barriss will be available too. Anyhow, looking on advice on how to best proceed.

ty!

Replies

• anyone?
  • Casually get Mace and Koth up to 5*. You have 3-4 weeks.

Focus on QGJ and JC though, they are very good heroes.
  • ok ty, should I just ignore Barris then for now if I'm going for Yoda?
  • I'm in a similar situation. My plan is to take Mace and Koth to 5 stars and then go back to what I was farming before. QGJ will get starred all the way up. My Lumi is at 7 and JC is at 5, so they'll both stay there for now. Once I get Yoda I'll decide on what to do. I'll probably star up Koth and Barriss to go with Lumi, JC and QGJ and leave Mace at 5 stars. I've been much more impressed with him than Mace so far. His stun attack is much better than Mace's random, hardly ever useful expose, he seems to do better damag and with QGJ I'll already have a way to get rid of buffs. Plus, Barriss seems to be more useful for the higher level Yoda challenge and GW and farming her interferes with farming Mace. He'll be nice at 5 stars for GW and challenges, but I don't see him being nearly as useful at higher level play and almost certainly not better than Barriss.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Yeah I wouldn't start collecting Jedi only to get Yoda. Or rather, if you just like Yoda as a character, go for it. But don't expect him to be a game changer. Because he really isn't. Doesn't survive well enough and has very low damage output.

I would definitely farm QGJ though. Even if it's a slow process, he's got great utility.
  • Nonemo wrote: »

I would definitely farm QGJ though. Even if it's a slow process, he's got great utility.
    This is what I'm trying to focus on. He's great as a leader for a Jedi team, his assist + high speed can make him viable in any DPS team, his taunt removal is helpful vs. Poe/Chewie in GW (or Arena) and when the cap goes to 80, his speed bonus will apply to all allies. It's a slow farm, but I hope it'll be worth it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • ok I'll get Mace and JC to 5 * than maybe go for Barriss. If you dont have a full JEdi team, how can QGJ be useful?