Any idea what 3rd Hero's Journey will be like?

Many players made a conjecture that the next character for Hero's Journey would be Rey, and 7* Rey(Scavenger), Poe Dameron, BB-8, Veteran Smuggler Han, Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca would be needed.
EA gave us hints: Luke Skywalker became Farmboy and Rey became Scavenger. Daring Droid event was the first to face a team with so-called Named characters, and Pieces and Plans event is the second. Team we faced in DD event, with few modifications, was a team we needed in Hero's Journey:Luke, and we got Vet Smug Han & Chewie recently while all the other TFA characters were released long before that.

By accepting this conjecture, we have Luke and Rey, the most important characters in original and sequel trilogy, with their own Hero's Journey event.

Assuming this game lasts long enough for the 3rd Hero's Journey, which is highly likely, it seems like we are left with only prequel trilogy to deal with.

While Anakin Skywalker is the main protagonist of the prequel, Anakin became a Jedi then Darth Vader in the trilogy. With Darth Vader and Jedi Knight Anakin in the game already, maybe EA can introduce TPM version of Anakin for new Hero's Journey, or maybe they can call Dark side Anakin(before getting limbs cut off) a Hero of Dark side.

This is as far as I could get.
Any idea what 3rd Hero's Journey will be like?

Replies

• Kylo. You strike down an old man. Then he smashes a console. Then he defeats VH. then general organa. Then he battles Rey. His journey to the dark side is complete.
    Seriously, no idea.
  • From the PT, the only interesting character remaining would be dark knight Anakin. I suppose I would call him Apprentice Darth Vader, and I would not call it a Hero's Journey, but instead something like a Villain's Descent.

The path would of course require multiple factions to complete:
    • Galactic Republic: Padme, JK Anakin, Ahsoka, General Kenobi, GM Yoda
    • Separatist: Nute, Poggle, Sun Fac, GSoldier, GSpy
    • Sith: Palpatine, Sidious, Dooku, Maul, Savage

I also like that we can abbreviate Hero's Journey and Villain's Descent as HJ and VD. lulz.
  • Don't forget we still need Jedi Luke, so it will be the hero's journey part 2, requiring rebel officer leia, fuzzy han, hermit yoda, cls and maybe R2?
  • Don't forget we still need Jedi Luke, so it will be the hero's journey part 2, requiring rebel officer leia, fuzzy han, hermit yoda, cls and maybe R2?

Probably close but no way they let us use a repeat character, they won't be able to force enough spending that way, it will probably be C3PO instead of R2

Add Wicket to the mix instead of R2. We already used R2 to get CLS.
  • From the PT, the only interesting character remaining would be dark knight Anakin. I suppose I would call him Apprentice Darth Vader, and I would not call it a Hero's Journey, but instead something like a Villain's Descent.

The path would of course require multiple factions to complete:
    • Galactic Republic: Padme, JK Anakin, Ahsoka, General Kenobi, GM Yoda
    • Separatist: Nute, Poggle, Sun Fac, GSoldier, GSpy
    • Sith: Palpatine, Sidious, Dooku, Maul, Savage

I also like that we can abbreviate Hero's Journey and Villain's Descent as HJ and VD. lulz.
    Idea of VD seems interesting enough, as it will bring lot more contents to enjoy. Maybe VD can go backwards, tracing the past, and give us Darth Plagueis with Darth Sidious VD.
    Don't forget we still need Jedi Luke, so it will be the hero's journey part 2, requiring rebel officer leia, fuzzy han, hermit yoda, cls and maybe R2?
    Seems unlikely. This forum used the name "Hero's Journey: Luke" not "HJ: Luke(Farmboy)" or "HJ: ANH". It seems EA is not considering new HJ for Luke, or giving it a break. I'd enjoy it if I can play and get a reward though.
  • We don’t even know what the second one will look like.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    We don’t even know what the second one will look like.
    True that 2nd Hero's Journey is not confirmed yet.
    Still, I'm being religious here, and I believe that Rey becoming scavenger, and similarity between DaringDroid and PiecesAndPlans are omens of Hero's Journey: Rey.