Did Dooku get a tenacity change?

For the past 2 wks, every time I’ve fought a Nihilus lead team with my zQGJ Jedi team, Dooku goes 1v5. Because no debuff will stick to him. I can’t stun him with Aayla/Yoda, or buff/heal immunity with JKA. He becomes impossible at that point. If it happened once I’d just chalk it up to bad luck/RNG. But, this has been several times over a few weeks against different opponents. I haven’t had a problem with him since I added Aayla in March. But, if you can’t debuff him, you can’t kill him, especially under Nihilus. Has anyone else dealt with this?

Replies

• I go against that duo (Dooku under Nihilus) on a daily basis with my RogueOne team, and I cut through it like a butter knife. All debufs, be it stun from Jyn, speed down from Baze, daze from K2 or anything from a Cassians special sticks nicely.
  • Check the persons dooku to make sure he doesnt have 6 tenacity mods with a tenacity primary cross lol
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    I've always felt like Dooku has a bit higher tenacity than most.

But remember that Aayla only stuns on a crit, and Dooku gets crit immunity.
  • I wipe his criticism immunity with QGJ. Until recently, I eat DN teams for breakfast. Easy win. But this Dooku issue is getting annoying.
  • nilius answer is qgj assist then ezra assist added with either Ayala assist or igd or jka hit and all except maybe vader sith are dead
  • murphsith wrote: »
    nilius answer is qgj assist then ezra assist added with either Ayala assist or igd or jka hit and all except maybe vader sith are dead

Even dooku
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Other than throwing r2 stealth (or other stealth) so you don't get countered I don't know what to suggest. My dooku gets stunned all the time on offense. But he is usually among the last one standing if DN is leading.