R2D2 Event- Will this team get 7*?

Here is the following empire guys I have...
EP G10
DV G9
GMT G8
ST G9
MT G8

Im worried that using a lame stormtrooper will prevent me from getting 7* R2D2

Replies

• Also,
    EP G10 - Maxed abilities
    DV G9 - Maxed abilities except leader
    GMT G8 - all 7 abilities
    ST G9 -all 7 abilities
    MT G8 -all 7 abilities
  • It can be done, did it with the same team, though my gear levels were lower (EP and MT) though I had ST and MT abilities mostly maxed.

It will take some good RNG and arena mods.
  • any advise on the mods? obviously like evryone else, gotta get this 7* so I have a chance with CLS..
  • Neldoroth wrote: »
    any advise on the mods? obviously like evryone else, gotta get this 7* so I have a chance with CLS..

Speed on everyone pontencty on DV and I'm sure you could get away with health for the rest
  • Am I understanding right that pretty much just g8 toons with decent mods have a good shot?
  • Neldoroth wrote: »
    any advise on the mods? obviously like evryone else, gotta get this 7* so I have a chance with CLS..

Speed on everyone pontencty on DV and I'm sure you could get away with health for the rest

Should EP lead or DV?
  • EP, becuase DV just gives then turn meter
  • gufu21 wrote: »
    Am I understanding right that pretty much just g8 toons with decent mods have a good shot?

Id say yes, as long as vader and palp are 2 of them. And abilities to level 7 at least
  • Neldoroth
    19 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    just finished it.....barley....Only Emperor Left and the end and he almost died...