Difficulty in P2 increased

Peer
299 posts Member
Anyone else experienced the same? Battles that were easily completed last time ended with 4/6 or 5/6 waves. Opponents suddenly were able to trigger orbital bombardment 4, 5, 6 times in a row. There is something wrong. Only shorty afterwards the game "crashed"

Replies

• We have certainly seen a high amount of RNG. Sometimes you get 4 elite commanders on wave 6 and its game over. Sometimes you get one elite snowtrooper or whatever, and its easy. Seems to be a very high variability, which can make it look like its getting harder or easier for each individual, but on balance our aggregate scores show a slight increase each time, so I don't think there is any difficulty change.

A few of our members have had crashes, or freezes though, that is really annoying.
  • The special mission on phase 3 is freezing this evening. I don't know if anybody else has had this difficulty it's annoying as I always complete it so miss out on rolo shards
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    My whole guild states that battles became much harder. How can a G11/L85 squad be insufficient for phase 2? I don´t care about random opponent squads and stuff - I know all this. And I don´t believe that our whole guild ran into the extremely unlikely end-of-the-tail-area of a probability distribution - or "bad RNG".

We had 32 stars with a GP of 71,5 Mio last time. This time we started with 76,5 Mio. Maybe this is the "reward" for good management of the last TB?
    Post edited by Peer on
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Seemed about the same for our guild, total points were about the same between both territories in P2 for our guild (slightly increased, in fact). Mass bad luck? :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • It's the horrible RNG they use. You can go from an easy AI setup to an instant kill one from one battle to the next. Rather than try and develop a mode that requires some strategy or skill they have just relied on RNG to make the difficulty increase exponentially randomly. Nothing fun about this at all, just laziness or cheapness on their part.