Rancor needs to be more of a challenge

Title.

Rancor can be beat up, down, left, right, and with like 9999999 different combos (Jyn, IGM, Zolo, CLS etc)

can we have Heroic tier remove ability to manipulate TM of rancor so it'll not be auto content?

thanks

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    With all the complaints of too much to do and too much time per day, do you think making old (non end game content) harder and more time consuming is a good idea?
  • Different combos? It's beatable with one char!
    I agree with Kyno. There is enough content ingame. But rewards could be increased in the pit, as we have lots of chars to gear
  • Title.

Rancor can be beat up, down, left, right, and with like 9999999 different combos (Jyn, IGM, Zolo, CLS etc)

can we have Heroic tier remove ability to manipulate TM of rancor so it'll not be auto content?

thanks

^^^The problems of the one percenters.^^^
  • snarzenal wrote: »
    Title.

thanks

^^^The problems of the one percenters.^^^

seriously, having 50 members auto rancor isn't fun either.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Title.

thanks

That is a terrible idea buddy, something that needs to be removed from Raids is Useless Challenge Gear as a reward (Useless, l am NOT talking about Carbantis or syringes these are cool)
  • ElleMadara wrote: »
    Title.

thanks

That is a terrible idea buddy, something that needs to be removed from Raids its Useless Challenge gear (Useless, l am NOT talking about Carbantis or syringes these are cool)

sometimes it gets dull that Guild content is now reduced to putting a team on auto and walking away.
  • I'm content to log 0 damage 9/10 - until I run low on tokens and truck in like and make #1 - guild like, "needed coins again, huh?"

Anyways... no. Like, in a way, I think, "oh, yeah, a bonus Tier would be fun" but then I think about it being their 3 times a week forever....

BUT... IDK, a twice a year Super Rancor Event - it can't even be beat - you just get stars based on damage dealt (a la TB) - make it totally immune to TMR. Use the full roster. Make it a crystal give away.

BUT, like twice a year... like, Christmass and the doldrums of summer -- that's as much as I think I could stomach.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice