Datacard Mega jackpot

Datacard%20pull.png
This is about as good as it gets and I had to share. As with those weight-loss ads be sure to read the fine print at the bottom of the screen:
Results are not typical.

I've been F2P other than the crystal subscription. I'm about to start going for new characters with Arena/GW points and knew if I was going to go for packs, I should do it beforehand so character pulls weren't reduced to shard conversions. I've been saving crystals and today I bought some additional to go for some Mega packs.
I don't have that many characters and would like more just to dream about theorycrafting even though there's probably no way I can 7* or VII Gear (let alone train) new characters. [Obviously I can't 7* anyone that's datacard exclusive, regardless.]
It's a decent deal if you actually need characters and aren't picky, but I'm sure it's bad if you don't and are just getting minor shard conversions.

Anyway...most of these characters were actually characters for me.
24 shards GS = same as a 3* character drop conversion
Ugnaught 2* [yeah, yeah, but still]
Aayla Secura 3*
Barriss Offee 4*
Jedi Consular 1* (7 shards, kind of insulting since the game knows we ALL have him already)
Qui-Gon Jinn 2* (I have him written down as 4* but I'm pretty sure he was just a 2* and 15 shards)
Cad Bane 3*
[FWIW, all this also gave me some Vader achievement shards. Not 65, though. :)]

Replies