9 B dark side hard

AA86
102 posts Member
Best team advice for this? Keep on getting wiped out.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I think it was just a matter of gear and speed for me. I think I used Zader lead and maybe borrowed Nihilus.

Now Thrawn should be available to borrow too. Protection resore and tm gain could be worth something.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Cool let me try my areana speed mods on these guys have them at gear 9-10... thrawn at gear 7 so not ready yet
  • AA86 wrote: »
    Best team advice for this? Keep on getting wiped out.

My advice is borrow a zavage thats how I first got threw it. Sometimes still go try without him even with strong zaul I can't
  • Resistance team led by zFinn. You’ll win even with low gear toons. And then you’ll beat 9C and 9D as easily.
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    Resistance team led by zFinn. You’ll win even with low gear toons. And then you’ll beat 9C and 9D as easily.

Wrong table.

I used a 6* Thrawn lead without maxed abilities and only like g8 or g9 with a strong Krennic borrowed. The rest of the team was g11 Vader and Palpatine and G9 or 10 ImpGuard. No zetas.
  • rockstarjay
    148 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    If you have palps borrow a zader from a guildmate. Zaul will also work well if you are using sith. The overlapping leader abilities will work very well together.
    Borrowing thrawn should also work well although I have never tried it.
  • Team composition helps a lot. I was having 0 luck with my droids no matter how well-modded they were. As soon as I switched to Sith I was able to clear it and the rest of the 9 Hard board in one go.

I used my Nihilus as leader and borrowed a friend's zeta Maul. Kylo Ren to soak the attacks early on.

Good luck!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.