very valuable tb battles freezing

Im cruising through one of the easier tb fights when boom, for yet another time the game simply becomes completely unresponsive. Complaints for this issue are all over the forums and have been since august or september meanwhile the value of points earned in tb are paramount in terms of stars earned and the difficulty of it is way up there. Players who suffer this end up losing the entire match usually, which hurts the overall end result. The devs have a lot of necessary gains attached to tb and almost a half year you guys have been unable to address this sensitive issue and it sucks. It would really be much appreciated if you devs could either fix this ongoing problem or set up some kind of compensation for these major losses. Thank you sincerly from a dedicated day1 player

Replies

• Options
    Got so frustrated today since it was during my ROLO battle, I actually put forth the effort to do a full write-up in the EA site they deflect us to. I usually never bother, but when it's a fight I can't get back, for precious ROLO shards unavailable anywhere else, and affects 49 other people...I bothered this time.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>