Cantina character shards limit?

Is there limit to the number of character shards per day you tend to get in cantina nodes? It seems to me that I get plenty of shards until a certain point 3ach day, then the drop rate for that given node seems to drop off the dramatically. Is this just me or do others notice this? Or did I miss a key point somewhere in the forums on this?

Replies

• I've never noticed a limit. Just some days are luckier then others.
  • No limit
  • Definitely no limit. I farmed the hades out of Ezra’s node to boost him to 7* using the refresh at 3x 100 crystals and 3x 200 crystals, then stopped. I got almost 50 shards that day and 35 the next. So no, just RNG luck
  • Sometimes it seems that it is, I've saved up to max cantina energy and then done 3 refreshes, and on the second and third refreshes i'll get literally no shards. But that's just RNG being a cruel mistress. I'll do it again and get a ton of shards.

The difference is that as long as you don't hit the jackpot, you never remember a spot of good luck, but you always remember the times when luck screwed you. It's just how humans work.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    No limit
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
This discussion has been closed.