Arena comp advice

Tyrael
65 posts Member
edited October 2017
Hi I'm looking for advice on what path to take to round out my arena team. I will be replacing EP with r2 with number crunch in the next few days and rotate wedge to lead. I'm also farming old ben in hopes that CLS returns late November or December to replace Lando.

Any recommendations on what to replace st Han and wiggs though? They don't seem very top tier from what I've seen and I'd want to continue working to advance the team and make it more competitive. I stay between 100-200 in rank, struggling to crack 100.

My shard is mostly DN, Zaul, Zader, Wiggs/chaze/r2 teams around me with gk/zarriss/DN stall teams and CLS/OP rebels in the top of the shard.

Any advice is much appreciated! Adding my swgoh.gg but doesn't need to be based on characters I already have:
https://swgoh.gg/u/tyrael ttsb co/
Post edited by Tyrael on

Replies

• Start farming Chirrut and Baze. They are very usefull in many parts of the game.
    Until they are strong enough you might need Rex, because his Tenacity-Up is a much needed debuff-shield for you Rebels. I used RG for a long time. His auto-taunt rules, he's a strong tank and his stun can disable key toons from the nmy.

Put Wedge on lead for the heal and give Biggs your best mods with speed. Make him as fast as possible.