Am I the only one who dislikes healing in this game?

Am I the only one who wishes there was no healing in this game? I find it kinda dumb and annoying. I guess I dislike it more since I don't even have a healer over 3* lol

Replies

• I think you hit the nail on the head. You need healers to survive on the team. Win/loss would be much more about how hard you can hit and how fast. Heals add a variable to the equation, as do the different buffs/debuffs.
  • Yeah. I just wish it wasn't a feature because there's a healer on literally every team I've ever seen. And since I don't have a good healer I can't win as much because I do a ton of damage cause I still have good toons, but they end up healing.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    CyberWolf1 wrote: »
    Yeah. I just wish it wasn't a feature because there's a healer on literally every team I've ever seen. And since I don't have a good healer I can't win as much because I do a ton of damage cause I still have good toons, but they end up healing.

My team has no healers.. You wouldn't like my team very much.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    It's another strategy, which is something the game could always use more of. Don't eliminate other paths, or we really *will* all be using the same team.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • J7000 wrote: »
    CyberWolf1 wrote: »
    Yeah. I just wish it wasn't a feature because there's a healer on literally every team I've ever seen. And since I don't have a good healer I can't win as much because I do a ton of damage cause I still have good toons, but they end up healing.

My team has no healers.. You wouldn't like my team very much.

What's your team?
  • CyberWolf1 wrote: »

That means you're not doing tons of damage. My wife's droids without Poe destroy healer teams, the more the merrier (lvl 64 destroying lvl 70 in Arena yesterday). And I'm pretty sure the top 10 at least in most Arenas forego healers.

I use Lumi though, still working on Poe before I go high DPS/ zero healer.