Well, well, so it is actually possible?

Replies

• Options
    Haha. Nice.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Al Gore being right is actually possible?
    edit: congrats :)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    No, it's not possible. The metric system is not going to be a thing.
  • Options
    I always get 20 ally points from credit heist, why is this so special?
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I always get 20 ally points from credit heist, why is this so special?

That's actually quite rare, you're supposed to only get 10!

P.S. Goat sacrificing did help a bit.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

OP, you are lucky! Still waiting for mine...

Mr. Al Gore joke,
    I'd like to preface the following comment by stating I am a firm believer in balancing ecosystems and humans' wastefulness has put ours in danger of fracturing...

The reason we are so concerned about ClimaChange is that it will effect our species and others for which we feel responsible. The planet was here before life, it'll keep on spinning with nitrogen-based thermal vent bacteria giving way to a new sentience in about a billion years.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Davius wrote: »

OP, you are lucky! Still waiting for mine...

Mr. Al Gore joke,
    I'd like to preface the following comment by stating I am a firm believer in balancing ecosystems and humans' wastefulness has put ours in danger of fracturing...

The reason we are so concerned about ClimaChange is that it will effect our species and others for which we feel responsible. The planet was here before life, it'll keep on spinning with nitrogen-based thermal vent bacteria giving way to a new sentience in about a billion years.

You know 74°C is rediculously hot right? (165 Fahrenheit / 347 Kelvin)
    It was a joke. Note that i didn't imply Al Gore was wrong, or right for that matter.
    Anyway, i'm glad you got the joke eventhough you don't seem to think it was funny ;)
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    You know 74°C is rediculously hot right? (165 Fahrenheit / 375 Kelvin)

You may want to check that :)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Naw wrote: »

not sure how i could have gotten that wrong, haha. anyway, editted and still rediculously hot ;)
  • Options

not sure how i could have gotten that wrong, haha. anyway, editted and still rediculously hot ;)

It's the cpu temp, and the game had been running for ~2h maybe, so it sometimes does get quite hot
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options

It's the cpu temp, and the game had been running for ~2h maybe, so it sometimes does get quite hot

But it's 25 degrees (C) less than what I have now in sauna.

I screencaptured the one time I got 10M from heist. I've also got 7 mk3 carbantis. Maybe I should try to pull MT once?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

I screencaptured the one time I got 10M from heist. I've also got 7 mk3 carbantis. Maybe I should try to pull MT once?

But it's 20 degrees (C) more than the highest recorded temperature on earth. So it was safe to assume it actually had nothing to do with global warming, thus being a joke.
    The standard measuring conditions for temperature are in the air, 1.5 meters above the ground, and shielded from direct sunlight. The highest confirmed temperature on Earth recorded according to these measures was 54 °C (129 °F) recorded in Mitribah, Kuwait, on 21 July 2016 (Yes, i use wiki as a source on online forums about a game ;))
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

But it's 20 degrees (C) more than the highest recorded temperature on earth. So it was safe to assume it actually had nothing to do with global warming, thus being a joke.
    The standard measuring conditions for temperature are in the air, 1.5 meters above the ground, and shielded from direct sunlight. The highest confirmed temperature on Earth recorded according to these measures was 54 °C (129 °F) recorded in Mitribah, Kuwait, on 21 July 2016 (Yes, i use wiki as a source on online forums about a game ;))

IMG_2408.png
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

IMG_2408.png

photoshop !
  • Options

IMG_2408.png

OH, oh, yeah, and I found a real unicorn!!!!!!
    animated-horse-gif-74.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Congrats.

I got my first one last week.

Moved to correct sub forum.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    There's an Al Gore subforum?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Congrats.

I got my first one last week.

Moved to correct sub forum.

Where is this graveyard hidden?
  • Options
    I got 5 mil today, already very happy with that
  • Options
    Got 15 mil. 1 5mil first time and 10 mil the second just in time to unlock rolo too. First time I've got 10 mil and was beginning to think I'd never get it.
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
    too bad the 10m credit heist is actually possible. 7 carbs is not.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    gunff wrote: »
    too bad the 10m credit heist is actually possible. 7 carbs is not.

Pasted a picture of it happening to me. I don't think 6 carbs is possible, though :)