r2=d2 event

so r2 is attacking twice in a row the whole light side forces attack once then i get a toon to attack then they all attack again then I get maybe three toons to attack then they all attack at least once more before I get to attack with all of my toons. I have lost a game without having empire palp attack and he has about 140 speed. this is ridiculous I've been working on my empire squad for about two-three months.

Replies

• Options
    raelzarek wrote: »
    so r2 is attacking twice in a row the whole light side forces attack once then i get a toon to attack then they all attack again then I get maybe three toons to attack then they all attack at least once more before I get to attack with all of my toons. I have lost a game without having empire palp attack and he has about 140 speed. this is ridiculous I've been working on my empire squad for about two-three months.

First time got wiped with only one of them killed, second time 3 people with full health still standing
  • Options
    um, just fyi, 140 speed is very slow
  • Options
    how do you get the speed up then? that is about my average for most of my toons and normally speed is not an issue
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Mods.

Primary +30 on an arrow (needs to be 5 dot to get that high) and secondaries on any shape.

If you don't have ability or time to farm a +30 arrow you can farm a +19 arrow (2 dot) easy enough.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    My Palp is 213 speed. I consider him still slow. I used Thrawn storm Vader and tarkin with a Palp as lead. Tarkin died, they had half of life left. I beat it but last tier is hard. My Thrawn is g11 with 227 speed , tarkin g8 rest g10. So 140 speed is very slow, my tank is faster than this.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    You don't need 200+ speed (though it obviously helps). I don't remember my exact speeds but pre-mod swap I was in the 130-150 range on my toons and I only added around 30 speed each after mod swapping. I'm guessing my fastest was TFP somewhere in the 180s.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    raelzarek wrote: »
    how do you get the speed up then? that is about my average for most of my toons and normally speed is not an issue

Its all about the mods like others have said, get the arrow with speed primary and any mods with speed secondaries will help.