Success! Low level/gear, No thrawn No vader 2 tank 7*

mpbaker1
4 posts Member
edited October 2017
Hadn't seen many folks post success of a relatively low leveled/geared team without a 7* Vader / Thrawn / shoretrooper . Thought I would post this in case it helps someone else.

Used:
Lead Palp L78 G9
GMT L75 G8
TFP L75 G8
RG L75 G8
Storm Trooper L70 G8

Gave 7* a few tries without much in mods. Pretty much could kill Han then i'd wipe.

Put on arena mods, which are ALL health mods (just now starting to complete some of the other challenge mods).

Max speed i could get between Palp(202) and TFP (195). CD Triangle on TFP.
MAX protection RG (tried to pick mods with a little xtra potency) and storm trooper. GMT mix speed and protection mostly.

Beat it first try with Palp and TFP left (almost GMT as well but chewie got him right at the end)

Mostly focused R2 with a bit on Han at first. RG always try to stun R2. Managed to take Han, Leia, and almost R2 within a turn or two of tanks wiping out. R2 immediately after that, whacked Ben, and finally Chewie)

HTH

Replies

• Is RG able to effectively stun R2, he was never able to for me.
  • Thought RG stunned him twice (or maybe only once?), but i think it made a huge difference. Prob just got lucky. Also I believe palp got him for a shock and then 2 turn stun - could have been the difference maker...
  • Thanks for posting this!! That’s the team I’m using and was wondering if I could beat it
  • I tried this and didnt get that close. I wipe out ham and one other toon then R2 burning ability crushes my team. I have all the same toons as you except my palps is gear 8 but could gear 9 him. Don’t know if it would really be a difference maker or not. I have good mods too.