bug freeze on tb battles again

Again my tb freezes in the middle of battle costing my guild much. It seems the devs dont wanna fix the problem, but there is something i notice, this never happens on gw arena events or any other mode. Again this is a ongoing issue which has been popping up more and more as of late. Unlike raids and gw it doesnt allow you to retreat and rethink your strategy you get the one shot and maybe that is the problem, this is a giant problem you devs have been sitting on for monthes on end now someone is not doing their job, right now you guys suck

Replies

• Now its day 4 of a tb campaign and every point counts and the devs reluctance to fix this issue is really starting to cost. Would be much appreciated if you devs would maybe fix this
  • veejayti wrote: »
    Now its day 4 of a tb campaign and every point counts and the devs reluctance to fix this issue is really starting to cost. Would be much appreciated if you devs would maybe fix this
    There's a difference between not fixing and not knowing the cause.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.