Territory Battle and War - Guild Leader and Officer Tools Update [MEGA]

Replies

• capifico22 wrote: »
    Can people with ridiculous requests like controlling rancor not clog up this thread. This is about relevant content.

To be fair, using the same tools on raids is relevant to a point.. it shouldn't derail or detract from the topic at hand, but Devs should be aware that we would like the tools to available in all guild controlled activities.

Dont think a majority of people would like to control raids. If a guild doesnt let me actually play the game just because, lets say, i have a seven star kenobi or han, then id leave that guild in a heartbeat.
    Cause im in this to actually play the content and have fun. So no, locking people out of content is not good.
    Not by the devs, not by anyone. Some guy in tje thread actually wanted the ability to let guys with 7 star hans to only play p4! Yeah cause owning han means we dont need gear

agreed. Most people have 7* Han by now anyways.
  • I wish I had a 7* Han or even a 5* Han or any shards for Han.
  • so when will this update take place?
  • UltimateSeaDog
    1689 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I wish I had a 7* Han or even a 5* Han or any shards for Han.

join a proper (read: has more than 0 people) guild. There are literally 100000000 ways to beat the rancor. Jyn, CLS, Raid Han, etc etc
  • Naw
    969 posts Member

join a proper (read: has more than 0 people) guild. There are literally 100000000 ways to beat the rancor. Jyn, CLS, Raid Han, etc etc

Sidetracking but in ”proper” guilds top 20 solo Rancor, 21-50 rewards 3, 2 or 1 shard. Getting a 7* Rancor at that rate is going to take a lot of time. Even assuming 3 shards that’s 9 in a week and around 200 are needed -> 20+ weeks.
  • Naw wrote: »

Sidetracking but in ”proper” guilds top 20 solo Rancor, 21-50 rewards 3, 2 or 1 shard. Getting a 7* Rancor at that rate is going to take a lot of time. Even assuming 3 shards that’s 9 in a week and around 200 are needed -> 20+ weeks.

is it that difficult to solo rancor?
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Naw wrote: »

You want response with or without sarcasm?

Take a guess when someone has a 5* Raid Han if they have been around since the invention of fire?
  • Goober1_
    472 posts Member
    edited November 2017

You want response with or without sarcasm?

Take a guess when someone has a 5* Raid Han if they have been around since the invention of fire?

It's easy for those of us that are long toothed to forget the days of struggling in raids.
    Just build resistantance, get Finn zeta.
    That one sqaud can win in every mode of the game
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    Just build resistantance, get Finn zeta.
    That one sqaud can win in every mode of the game

If that was to me, my roster is 2.2M, if to someone struggling to get Raid Han, not exactly helping :)

Otherwise Resistance should be the first choice of everyone.
  • That's what I meant.
    If person has zero elite sqauds.
    Zinn is so versatile.
    Even on pit they do few millon
  • Resistance should be some long term goal for everyone, first choice should be Phoenix Squad currently.

With Phoenix get Thrawn, Chimera and Palpatine.
    With Palpatine get R2D2.
    With R2D2 get CLS.

You have an arena team of CLS (L), R2D2, Thrawn + 2 others (you will probably in the meantime unlock Raid Han)

Farm Resistance for raids Finn (L), Poe, Trooper, R2D2, Rey or Pilot.
    Use Potency and Speed mods you will unlock via Resistance itself and Empire you gathered for Palpatine.

For Yoda you already have Ezra, Kannan, Old Ben add JC you get for free and one other Jedi to get Yoda, probably Mace as you want to upgrade him for fleet as well.
  • That sounds like a long term plan to me.
    That's what 15 toons to farm and gear?
    Cls is likely to be leaving arena over next couple months.
    Don't need Palpatine to get r2.
    I was saying 5 toons a person can gear up and do good with on EVERY mode
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    Cls is likely to be leaving arena over next couple months.

Why do you say that? There’s absolutely no reason that it would happen, seeing what utility CLS has.
  • Why are we wasting all this effort on tools to manage the rules of TB? Wouldn't make more sense to change the rules so that the micro-management to maximize stars isn't needed?

Make it so that deployment is a single pool for both ground phases that is automatically applied to the next cheapest star level. That includes the deployment of combat mission characters to the same, single pool. And make it so combat mission completion returns deployment numbers back to the pool to be reassigned automatically.

No worries then about how or where deployment is done. No need to wait to see how well combat missions go before doing deployment. Guild members can just do their stuff at their convenience, and guild officers actually get to have a life.

This is a mobile game for kitten's sake. Let's get some of the [redacted] micro-management out of the thing. Sheesh.

Salty sea dog much. :) I am in a guild with 50 players. Unfortunately we’re all new and I am one of the few at level 85. I am sure i’d be booted from an Elitest guild with out so much as a by your leave. I do my best to get my 600 raid tickets and encourage others to do the same.

Managing TB is easy since 20 of us are carrying the guild until they can level to 85. But I heard Zeta Finn and Resistance so I will focus there

Salty sea dog much. :) I am in a guild with 50 players. Unfortunately we’re all new and I am one of the few at level 85. I am sure i’d be booted from an Elitest guild with out so much as a by your leave. I do my best to get my 600 raid tickets and encourage others to do the same.

Managing TB is easy since 20 of us are carrying the guild until they can level to 85. But I heard Zeta Finn and Resistance so I will focus there

If you want a spot in a pseudo casual guild it's easily managed, there are heaps out there with 400/day tix requirements clearing hPit and hAAT.

If you want a spot in a pseudo casual guild it's easily managed, there are heaps out there with 400/day tix requirements clearing hPit and hAAT.

And maybe one day he can be a real boy. And he'll be able to get a spot in your super awesome guild alliance - where he can be treated like rubbish just for his 600 a day.
    That would be the ultimate!!
  • slugbahr wrote: »

And maybe one day he can be a real boy. And he'll be able to get a spot in your super awesome guild alliance - where he can be treated like rubbish just for his 600 a day.

treated like rubbish?
    really?

Seriously, only the bottom feeders which are ALSO inactive/don't follow commands are treated like rubbish.

treated like rubbish?
    really?

Seriously, only the bottom feeders which are ALSO inactive/don't follow commands are treated like rubbish.

Your thread regarding booting someone just before they received TB rewards speaks volumes about your guild.
    And you just confirmed it.
    slugbahr wrote: »

treated like rubbish?
    really?

Your thread regarding booting someone just before they received TB rewards speaks volumes about your guild.
    And you just confirmed it.

Well they didn't listen to commands and cost us a star, and went AWOL. Deserved it tbh
  • Liking all the TB tools and improvements. A nice step forward.

Something I would like to see changed:
    Currently, when a territory hits 3 stars the points counter stops (i.e. 41,800,000/41,800,000). If any guild members do activity in that territory after it hits maximum, I want to see how many territory points are earned/wasted in that territory after it hits maximum. This could give us a more accurate measure of total earnable point for the whole phase.
  • Jayne wrote: »
    Liking all the TB tools and improvements. A nice step forward.

Something I would like to see changed:
    Currently, when a territory hits 3 stars the points counter stops (i.e. 41,800,000/41,800,000). If any guild members do activity in that territory after it hits maximum, I want to see how many territory points are earned/wasted in that territory after it hits maximum. This could give us a more accurate measure of total earnable point for the whole phase.

...Contribution Max Lock: Once a territory has reached 3 stars in Territory Battles, players will no longer be able to participate in the deploy and combat missions on that territory. This has been a frequent ask to prevent players from accidentally wasting their potential contribution. Platoon Missions and Special Missions will still be available.
  • When is this update coming? Anyone knows? I await it more then new characters.
  • Pacyn4life wrote: »
    When is this update coming? Anyone knows? I await it more then new characters.

August 2018
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Pacyn4life wrote: »

Hopefully they're removing the mandatory 3* lock, then pushing the update.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Pacyn4life wrote: »

Hopefully they're removing the mandatory 3* lock, then pushing the update.

Fingers crossed
  • This is indeed an excellent and welcome update enhancement!

However, One thing is missing from this... the ability for Guild leaders and officers to easily obtain an export report we can use to generate our own spreadsheets. Seems to me this is an easy to add feature.
  • Why would they remove the mandatory 3* lock? Seems like a great idea! No wasted efforts, and with the ability to track performance per phase in game, no big deal if you miss a phase because it’s already 3*. If anything, should encourage more timely completion of each phase

If you are worried about individual scores that much, you are missing the point of an event where everyone gets the same rewards regardless of final score.

• JedTumbo wrote: »
    Why would they remove the mandatory 3* lock? Seems like a great idea! No wasted efforts, and with the ability to track performance per phase in game, no big deal if you miss a phase because it’s already 3*. If anything, should encourage more timely completion of each phase

If you are worried about individual scores that much, you are missing the point of an event where everyone gets the same rewards regardless of final score.

Its called playing content for fun. You should try it sometimes
  • JedTumbo wrote: »
    Why would they remove the mandatory 3* lock? Seems like a great idea! No wasted efforts, and with the ability to track performance per phase in game, no big deal if you miss a phase because it’s already 3*. If anything, should encourage more timely completion of each phase

Go back and read the last 10 pages of guild officers explaining how awful of an idea this is.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
This discussion has been closed.