Plz Help Can't do this for the life of me...

I swear I've done this event at least 50 times and I can't beat it
My team: all lvl 85
EP (L) g10 max abilities
GMT g10 max abilities besides zeta ones
DV g9 max abilities besides leader
RG g9 max abilities
Magmatrooper g8 lvl7 abilities

I have speed mods on the first 3 and protection and speed on the other ones
I'm not sure what to do anymore so any help or strategy would be greatly appreciatedb Thsnks

Replies

• Options
    If you haven't tried it yet, try using palps special on his first turn, let the hate flow. To get offense up for the squad. That did the trick for me.
  • Options
    Need tfp
  • Options
    Took 50 tries with ep gear 9 Vader gear 10 gmt year 7 tfp year 8 Rg year 8 I put my arena mods on them got to level 85 need to take out Han first . Hold other toons at bay while you hit r2. Once he is gone it is cake
  • Options
    Ps had tfp at 236 speed
  • Options
    McLovin wrote: »
    I swear I've done this event at least 50 times and I can't beat it
    My team: all lvl 85
    EP (L) g10 max abilities
    GMT g10 max abilities besides zeta ones
    DV g9 max abilities besides leader
    RG g9 max abilities
    Magmatrooper g8 lvl7 abilities

I have speed mods on the first 3 and protection and speed on the other ones
    I'm not sure what to do anymore so any help or strategy would be greatly appreciatedb Thsnks

Keep on doing it, I just did the 7* and it took me at least 200 tries before it worked, and it looks like your team is better than myn too. just keep on hitting hit
  • Options
    Magma is awful for damage at G8. If you have a higher DPS toon I'd suggest using it, otherwise try to bump him to G9.
  • Options
    I used EP to take down R2 first, if Han stuns EP DV or GMT, or any of them get ability block, restart, use hate flows to get offense up, GMT with his abilities (ultimate firepower second) and force choke/saber throw to do heavy damage. Finally beat it when I got shock on R2 and stun on everyone else, then whittled him down and everyone else took damage from the group eventually.