Event Calendar more important than ever

Prev1
With all these new events that calendar is going to be long.
Fleet mastery events once a month
The heroic battles
Omega battles
Legendary events - palp/yoda (and now guessing thrawn and r2 into an every other month rotation)
The military mights and places of power.
New legendary events
And more new stuff that I'm sure is coming our way.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, and it would be awesome if all these included in the calendar. Not as now. E.g. Nightsister advanced tactics (former flash events) are missing in Event calendar and you don't know how much more of these events are going to be held
  • Options
    Dart_EdMar wrote: »
    Yeah, and it would be awesome if all these included in the calendar. Not as now. E.g. Nightsister advanced tactics (former flash events) are missing in Event calendar and you don't know how much more of these events are going to be held
    Forgot about the flashes too! Thanks.
  • Options

Then also add TB schedule :) And what would be wonderful Droid Smuggler and Credit Heist schedule
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    The heroic battles
    Omega battles
    Legendary events - palp/yoda (and now guessing thrawn and r2 into an every other month rotation)
    New legendary events

You listed Military Might, Places of Power but missed Ground War, Secrets and Shadows and Forest Moon ;)

This is why y'all are the best.

Then also add TB schedule :) And what would be wonderful Droid Smuggler and Credit Heist schedule

I think the droid smuggler events were listed at one time and tb does get listed too. Credit heist would be a dream and should just be a weekly thing because on average it is.
    Also to my point there are so many events that we know are coming and on rotation. Should just post that calendar quickly and efficiently and we all know there will be "redacted events", marquees as well.
  • Options
    And we need to complete GW too
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    And we need to complete GW too

GW is a whole other beast.
  • Options
    Don't forget. Events that you have completed will not appear anymore. So the calender is slightly less crowded for those that already did those events.
  • Options
    Ranger78 wrote: »
    Don't forget. Events that you have completed will not appear anymore. So the calender is slightly less crowded for those that already did those events.

But! They are working on something for us to replay those legendary events.
  • Options
    OMG I forgot. Events every day/week!!!! :o:o:o
  • Options
    I really wish we had some variety of flash event, assault battle, special battle (like the AT-ST thing or the capital ship events), legendary event, heist, omega battle, and (notional) zeta battle going on every day. They could randomly rotate through the available choices to add some unpredictability, and it would keep the game much more interesting on a day-to-day basis.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Yes but the last statement about that was they would be a different incarnation, as the original design is not built to be replayed.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Yes but the last statement about that was they would be a different incarnation, as the original design is not built to be replayed.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.
  • Options
    This is why I love this community. My forgetful brain is helped by mods and players. All the inputs, clarifications, other ideas, etc, are truly great.
  • Options
    This is why I love this community. My forgetful brain is helped by mods and players. All the inputs, clarifications, other ideas, etc, are truly great.

I know it isn’t in the game anymore but.... Do you remember Tournaments too? :)
  • Options

Yea. Cause I was saving all my ap for shoretrooper. Hoarding and hoarding. Missed it by 3. Ugh. **** hackers.
  • Options
    I'm missing the Jawa missions. Using my crappy droids (back then crappy) to get some Jawa shards.
  • Options
    I'm missing the Jawa missions. Using my **** droids (back then ****) to get some Jawa shards.

Lolol they are done. Finito forever.
  • Options
    :'(:'(:'(
  • Options
    I know it'll never happen but with so much to concentrate on the game, I want more warning when they roll out these events. This one week to farm crap because they aren't on the calendar is really annoying. Just give us the month heads up. Let us farm.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    We need to bring back tournaments! I got CLS now and maybe a GK/zBarris combo to try out.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    The heroic battles
    Omega battles
    New legendary events

You listed Military Might, Places of Power but missed Ground War, Secrets and Shadows and Forest Moon ;)

I think the droid smuggler events were listed at one time and tb does get listed too. Credit heist would be a dream and should just be a weekly thing because on average it is.
    Also to my point there are so many events that we know are coming and on rotation. Should just post that calendar quickly and efficiently and we all know there will be "redacted events", marquees as well.

And the droids fight back event - that comes around more rarely than the stated Extremely Rare events do, lol
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    The heroic battles
    Omega battles
    New legendary events

And the droids fight back event - that comes around more rarely than the stated Extremely Rare events do, lol

No they are done. Pretty sure cap said that event is buried and pushing daisies.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

Yea. Cause I was saving all my ap for shoretrooper. Hoarding and hoarding. Missed it by 3. Ugh. **** hackers.

Haha - I was saving all my Ally Points too until recently. Had over 200k and decided to open a lot of Bronziums. It took at least a couple of hours of mundane finger taping over and over..tap, tap, tap!

QoL Bronzium slider is required!!!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    The heroic battles
    Omega battles
    New legendary events

A dev said at one point that that's gone forever.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Shame - I thought it was a good little event.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    The heroic battles
    Omega battles
    New legendary events

A dev said at one point that that's gone forever.

Yep - even the developers realized that the Jawas are just terrible. ;)

Especially when you have R2 and BB8 now in the mix.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Still an event like that was pretty solid for the new players to the game.
  • Options
    I made a site to help with this - https://swgohevents.com/

It's used to estimate future events as well as track past events.
  • Options
    If we could replay completed events like Thrawn, BB, Palpatine, etc, after already having them at 7* for something like zeta mats on the top tier, 2-4, that would be so fantastic. There's something like umpteen million zeta abilities now and we could actually try them out.

I so, so badly want to try R2, BB, KS, and Chopper with a Lobot lead. I just want to try it!
This discussion has been closed.