BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
Post edited by DanaDDissent on

Replies

• Or me -
    Logan_Thero (Line)

Logan_Thero#7235 (Discord)
  • Info updated
  • TB is almost over! TIme to move up and get some more stars. Our top guilds are shooting for 41 and 39 this tb!
  • Information updated. We've got a few openings - Executor, Devastator, Reaper, and Errant Venture need players. Come and check out our GoH family, and see if we're a good fit for you!
  • Have Krynn message me on Discord, Chrome Cobra#6892
  • Hit us up if you have any questions
  • Info updated :)
  • DanaDDissent
    379 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Updated info! We can still accommodate a few more, after this TB. Let me know if you are looking for a change :)
    Post edited by DanaDDissent on
  • Wow this looks like a really cool guild with a lot of great people
  • Definitely a fun group with lots of shared wisdom and constantly increasing power for everyone!
  • If you are just a pure fan of star wars, or as strong a neck-beard as me, we have a place for you. Don't be afraid to send PM's If you're still developing your roster, or you're looking for new opportunity in Raids or TB. I'm one of the weakest players in one of the strongest guilds we have, and I wouldn't be halfway as far as I am without the guidance and resources of our community. We accommodate play styles; (F2P/P2P), Game styles;(600req/Casual // TBfocus41*/no Guidance 20-30*), and personalities. Never forget, Your Empire Needs You!
  • Best decision I ever made while playing SWGOH was joining the Empîre Allîance.... since I joined (right before the first CLS event) I went from being ranked in the 700s in arena to Top 50, I completed R2, CLS, Thrawn and Zolo. I am well placed for BB8s return and LS Rey. My GP initially was around 850k, now over 1.3 million and climbing. I'm not bragging about individual accomplishments because I could never gave done these things without the support of the Allîance. I have been welcomed, accepted and supported.
    All play styles are truly welcome! The Empire needs YOU!
  • Open to adding more guilds to the alliance as well
  • Hit me up if you're looking for a guild!! We can get you in before the next TB begins!! ROLO!! >.*
  • Info has been updated and we have a few spots in our heroic guilds, if you want to get in before TB begins!
  • We just added an 8th guild for casual, daily players - Sεrεηiτy!
  • Looking for people with strong rosters that are eager and willing to follow instructions on territory battles for Ravager.

Pm LordRevan #5080 or danadissent #2940 on discord if interested
  • 2 new guilds added, let us know if you want to kick **** and be a part of our great community.
  • Going to have some spots open after tw ends tomorrow. Hit us up. Great alliance filled with awesome and helpful people. (Obviously I am biased but doesn’t mean I’m a liar!) Even if you have questions feel free to pm me.
  • TheDude58
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Another TW in 24 hours, somebody hold my beer!
  • Info updated :smiley:
  • Come join us!! We have fresh baked cookies
  • Have some open spots right before ds Tb
  • We've got a few openings. Come check us out!!
  • Information updated!
  • Have some spots open in some of our guilds. Join in before ds Tb
  • Good people
  • Got a few spots open. Get in before TB starts!!
  • We have candy
  • Gonna be recruiting after this TB?