Why? Dev response please...

Drax_77
1076 posts Member
I literally just refreshed the arena 427 times to reach max jump of 14 from 20, not counting the estimated 50 refreshes before I decided to start counting. This has been an issue for a long time, and one that could easily be fixed I'm sure by adding a slider, or possibly even tweaking some numbers. The game has enough content to take up time, refreshing for max jump in arena should not be one.

Can any dev please tell me why this ridiculous refreshing is even part of the game? I could understand if you were in 2341 and trying to specifically hit 1987 it taking 400+ refreshes, but to hit 14 from 20? Theres only 6 people you can hit, refreshing over 400 times is ridiculous, please fix this nonsense ffs.

Replies

• Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to Feedback: Arena
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    It’s a money-making tactic. They want people to get frustrated and just battle for a less than optimal spot, which will cause them to have to spend crystals to refresh attempts in order to make it to their target spot.
  • +1, this needs to be looked into, it affects fleet as well and my carpal tunnel is becoming inflamed on a daily basis.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    No dev response (surprise surprise) must mean msb14 is correct and what I have assumed all along.
  • Seems to have gotten worse recently. I have had to do this way more this week than I have in two months time. I actually was so annoyed it was one the reasons I only autoed my battles last week and never refreshed and took whatever place I ended up.