Who should R2 replace?

Nocturnal_Glow
97 posts Member
edited October 2017
So current team is Wedge leads, Biggs, Leia, old Ben, st Han.
I'm pretty sure either old Ben or st Han should go but which one? Also when CLS comes around how should I shuffle my team then?

Replies

• RefugeAssassin
    123 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Id say STHan, I really dont feel his kit is justifiable at this point and personally hate using him. You still have a taunt with OB or even with R2 if you select him as the one to use SmokeScreen on.
  • I second STHan.
  • Remove han for sure and run R2 instead, this way u can smokescreen over Ben, then use mind trick with him and just taunt the next round (they will waste their cleansers on OB advantage from smokescreen so u will be able to taunt with less risk...)

The main use for stHan in ur squad by the moment is to taunt first to let OB use mind trick and then u will get dispelled hans taunt, to use Bens taunt then(tm gain from hans being hitted is great but usually they dispell him in the first-secon attack anyway...).

R2 allow u to use a pseudotaunt on Ben and then the true taunt... 2 taunts at the end, same as with han, but u also have R2 stun and smokescreen to avoid counterattacks xD

U still can run St Han instead of Ben when the enemy team is lack on dispellers... XD
  • Get rid of OB and keep running STHan. That's what I do with a CLS Riad Han and Thrawn team since I don't have GK maxed yet. Turn meter gains and reductions are huge if you can use him right. OB is too easy to ignore.
  • If my old Ben is G8 and sth G9 do you think I should wait for G8 R2 before replacement or put him in at G7?
  • Leave OB in and take out st han