Resistance Trooper or Rey?

Early days in building up a Resistance team but am wondering which to concentrate on of the above two?

Got R2 at 7 star.
Poe.
Finn on way.
Pilot.

So which one makes up the fifth spot?

Replies

• Options
    Always Trooper. Your question should be "Pilot or Rey?". If Rey is zeta'd, then Rey. If not, then Pilot (except sometimes in GW).
  • Options
    For sure trooper. They get extra TM on exposes, expose on their basic, and their special dispels buffs. Rey hits hard, that’s about it. IMO replace her with bb8 or r2 if you can (and then also take out pilot).
  • Options
    Ruivussan wrote: »
    Always Trooper. Your question should be "Pilot or Rey?". If Rey is zeta'd, then Rey. If not, then Pilot (except sometimes in GW).

Ah ok, I was mainly going off the toons I already had made a start with, so first to get to a decent level.

Got Pilot on the way to 5 star, Rey not even started yet.

• Options
    Now I should add there’s a 99% chance she’ll be needed for something good soon, so she’s wit h unlocking as well. But for a Resistance team, trooper is the way to go
  • Options
    potsy wrote: »

Oh sit on it Potsy, (sorry had to :smile: )

• Options
    You can farm both Trooper and Rey from the guild store and there are enough energy points daily to do both their character shards. You'll be surprised how fast they go.

In fact, you could leave Rey for last, except with the movie coming out and possible upgrades for her. Might need her. No one knows.
  • Options
    You could also look at the 978040986+ threads of people asking the same question..
  • Options
    Thank you for the helpful replies, I'll continue on my plan and add Rey when I can.

Consider it sat on PiffGuru :D
  • Options
    And when you get BB8 that drops Rey to the bench completely. The best Res squad end-game currently has no Rey in it. She's still good though and worth building till you get BB8. For TBs her daze zeta becomes a lot more useful if there's no BB8. Good luck - it's a very fun team and very good in all PVE (GW, Raids, TB). Will make you life a lot easier in GW especially.
  • Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »

Wow, Happy Days reference. Kudos.

Also, to OP, I agree with everyone else. Long term, looking for Finn, Poe, trooper, bb8, and pilot as your team is a good way to go.
    Once they get the expose train rolling, they cut through teams/HAAT/TB like butter.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options

Also, to OP, I agree with everyone else. Long term, looking for Finn, Poe, trooper, bb8, and pilot as your team is a good way to go.
    Once they get the expose train rolling, they cut through teams/HAAT/TB like butter.

So no room for R2?

If I don't use him here where would he be best placed?
  • Options

So no room for R2?

If I don't use him here where would he be best placed?

Arena, if you want to run Resistance there. Phase 3 of the tank raid with Resistance. Galactic War if you find he's better for a particular match.

Use R2 with Rebels in Territory Battles.
  • Options
    Ok thanks.

Will keep plugging away and see how I go, so much to do, so little time :)
  • Options
    Finn, Poe (As fast as you possibly can), RT, R2 (Number Crunch Zeta) and BB8 for Arena

Finn, Poe, RT, BB8, RP/Rey/R2-D2 for GW

Finn, Poe, RT, BB8, RP/Rey for TB