Best jedi team for hermit yoda?

Close to getting hermit yoda and wanted to see what other ppl have tried (if its possible to have him by now) and what they will try.

Replies

• I would imagine i would try ZQGJ, GK, HYoda, Ezra, R2-Z2 for a Jedi squad, but i have seen alot of chatter about an Admiral Akbar Lead, Hyoda, CLS, GK and +1 Non rebel to get lots of attacks out of cls.
  • GK lead, zBarris, ezra, CLS, herm
  • isn't zbarris with Hyoda a bit too much in terms of healing?
  • Whatever team you're using now, take Barris off and use Yoda instead. You lose Barris' reflexive heal and the single target cleanse at the end of her turn, but you gain the offensive output of Master's Training (or whatever it's called). Their roles overlap too much to be efficient, and they severly drop your offense to have both at once.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Zgqj gk hyoda anakin Ezra
    Zqgj gk hyoda r2 ezra
    Gk zarris hyoda anakin ezra
    Gk zarris hyoda Ezra aayla
    Gk zarris hyoda Ezra r2
    Zqgj gk hyoda Ezra aayla
    Zqgj gk hyoda Ezra cls
    Gk zarris hyoda Ezra cls

İf i had the chance i would go for gk zarris hyoda anakin Ezra
    Even if thrawn fractures gk enemy still need to take down anakin fırst before they can start working on ezra you can use r2 instead of anakin but this way your damage will fall down
  • Did anyone try under IGD lead for tb missions? I’ve just unlocked hermit so i’ll run some tests in GW after levelling him up.. can’t wait!!
  • 21 more shards for me till I get him! I saw a hyoda in GW today he stayed unstealthed for an unhealthy amount of time so I think zzR2D2 would be needed for the stealth.