Dooku Phasma combo is broken

Everyone is running phasma ldr in arena on my server. Dooku gets way too many attacks. He might as well have 99% chance of bonus attack. Couple this with phasma and it just gets stupid.

Replies

• Really? Only one guy left in my top 20 still running Phas...
  • Should read Dooku Phasma combo rocks lol.
  • Have you read his tooltips? He has a 100% chance to counter.
  • Welcome to the world of bad AI fixed by giving the defenders about double the chance of proc'ing their specials to try and even things up

Try facing Phas, Dooku, 5's, Daka and GS, double even triple hits almost every time, double stuns, crazy resurrections .. It's a total **** storm
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Aggropox wrote: »
    Have you read his tooltips? He has a 100% chance to counter.

OP is talking about bonus attack, not original counter chance
  • Welcome to the world of bad AI fixed by giving the defenders about double the chance of proc'ing their specials to try and even things up

Try facing Phas, Dooku, 5's, Daka and GS, double even triple hits almost every time, double stuns, crazy resurrections .. It's a total **** storm

There is zero proof of this. Welcome to RNG and the limitations of the human brain.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Laughin my **** off, I minored in statistics in college.
    Harmonica wrote: »
    Welcome to the world of bad AI fixed by giving the defenders about double the chance of proc'ing their specials to try and even things up

There is zero proof of this. Welcome to RNG and the limitations of the human brain.

I know the difference between statistically relevant and statistically irrelevant data.

In 300 plus arena battles using daka I have had less than ten revives, while,the enemy averages one a battle.
  • Aggropox wrote: »
    Have you read his tooltips? He has a 100% chance to counter.

OP is talking about bonus attack, not original counter chance

Ah okay, disregard my post then.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member

I know the difference between statistically relevant and statistically irrelevant data.

In 300 plus arena battles using daka I have had less than ten revives, while,the enemy averages one a battle.
    Curious, because I have had far more than ten revives, and enemy Daka average far far far less than one revive per battle.

A minor in statistics is relevant in this issue, but less relevant than in psychilogy. Cognitive bias and the limitations of the heuristic approach of our brain are more relevant.
  • not trying to have an argument with you.

The problem is we don't know all of the factors that go into computing the outcome. Does toon level, skill level, power, opponents power, level difference or any of a thousand other numbers affect the outcome, we just don't know. But it is not working on the pure % mentioned in skill set. Seeing something crazy happen once isn't abnormal. I got 7 straight shard drops from Dooku's cantina level a couple days ago. But when time and time again, a 'test run' hits for either above the expected result or at the expected result, but never or very rarely below the expected result, either the expected result was incorrect or the result is being affected by something that is not being accounted for.

For example, I've attempted the Yoda 6* challenge about a hundred times and have never had Mace's expose work on him. For this to be possible there has to be some dynamic behind the scenes that is affecting it. For the event maybe they have given Yoda and the guardians infinite resistance to expose as it would be the single easiest way to beat Yoda, keep Mace alive long enough to expose Yoda a couple times

Have a good night all

• Proc rate is 50% for an additional attack, just under FOTP without advantage
    Roger roger