Teebo as leader...

scootle
237 posts Member
edited December 2015
Been messing around with Teebo's leader skill since I geared him up a bit to Tier IV for benchwarming in Galactic War...

"Guerrilla Warfare -- Allies have a 30% chance to gain Stealth for 1 turn at the beginning of their turns"

I know it's RNG, but stealth does appear to completely protect a toon from taking a direct attack. Has anyone tested it extensively to see if it's viable compared to the usual suspects like Chewie or Dooku as leader for Arena/Galactic War squads? Curious if this is one way to help survivability (subject to RNG). I can imagine a bad RNG situation where all your toons stealth and the one left in the open is one with low HP though. ;)

I've been farming a bit on auto-play and watching my toons fade in and out of stealth is kind of fun, but I haven't had a chance to test it in actual play yet.

Teebo's buff-removal ability does seem decently useful though, so maybe I just need to give the little furry guy some love.
SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
May the Force be with you.

Replies

• I think a Teebo led team of tanks would be annoying to play. Teebo/Chewy/Bariss/Mace/Fives particularly if Bariss gets stealthed off the bat. I have no idea how it would play at end-game levels (probably poorly) but it'd be different.
  • Defending a slot in Arena, assuming that really matters at all, with the 5 minute timer and a team that stealths and taunts continually would be a real annoyance for sure... moreso with a healer thrown into the mix...

Too bad making an annoying Arena slot team really doesn't do much on the "defense" side of the coin. It sure would be fun to imagine how frustrating it might be to fight though! ;)
  • This team works very well
  • I have a Teebo team. It is consistently Top 50. Everyone is ~47-52. Teebo, Chewie, Ventress, Dooku, and Talia. Better on offense than defense
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Found the other Teebo/stealth thread... will continue discussion there. I think Teebo might have potential now that I've been messing with him. I found him worthless early on as a regular character in a slot, but his leader skill suddenly has my curiosity piqued!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/884/stealth-team
  • I personally wouldn't think it but play your game as you see fit. You may unlock a new untapped strategy...