DS 7-D HARD mission Tips & Tricks?

Hello everyone.

Since this particular (and final for the time being) mission seems to be almost unbeatable to me, I reckon a lot of other players are having trouble with it as well. Hence my question: how did you beat this level? Strategy, team, allies, 3 stars?
Kit Fisto seems to be the ultimate RNG boss with his double counter attack. :/
Let's make this a place to gather and discuss our countless failures and hopefully we can all get to 3* it one day.

Thanks in advance.
Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride

Replies

• Whats your squad?
  • @Kopfschuss obviously depends on the available allies. But I believe I finished 1* once with 4* Daka (L) 4* Dooku 7* Sid 6* Kylo 4* Vader 7* Phasma (L). Maybe. I don't remember any details as it was very scrubby and no reference as to how to succesfully finish it whatsoever.
    In the meantime Daka has improved to almost full gear.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • I used phasma lead, sid borrowed, gs, hk47, daka, talia all 70/7*, near max gear/ability and I got 3*. Ff each mob enforcer down first, and leave Kit for last. Hope that helps :-)
  • @LavaMeezo good golly Talia at 70/7*... that won't happen for a while (ever). And isn't she agonizingly slow? I borrowed a 6* Talia once and she didn't even last until the final stage. So slow she didn't heal herself in time.
    Anyone who finished this one with a heavy damage comp?
  • Star up your daka and replace vader with some serious DPS like fotp or gs
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Nah, starring up Daka will make me lose another month or two, not to mention the fact that I'd have to wait, well... a month or two until finishing this. And I HATE Daka, just got her because I kinda had to.
    FOTP on a DS team? Wow, sheet, the little fella is under 6000 health and I just upped his gear. Maybe in said period of time he'll be strong enough, haha.
    I have to say though, FO Stormtrooper is really underestimated here. If only I could reliably get his stars up I would farm him (her? :P).
    I now wish I'd focused on GS earlier but alas. Dooku and Kylo are my first priority now. How about using Poggle? Is he viable with his pseudo-damage?
  • GS is absolutely over Dooku and Kylo in any aspect. Its shards drops more often than the other two so it shouldn't take you much time and effort to star it up. Once you have GS ready you won't need fotp or fo stormtrooper.

Daka is necessary if you want to 3* the DS missions, but you can keep her at 4* if you just need to manually farm these nodes three times a day.
  • Okay guys update: I did it, completely out of the blue! And I faced 3 Clone Sergeants twice so it wasn't even the easiest I've had.
    The team: (on loan) Dooku 6*/66 (strangely not 70, but thanks Pock), (L) Phasma 7*/70, Kylo 6*/70, Sid 7*/70, Daka 4*/70 (yes, I know :P), FOST 3*/65 (!!!). Every character at gear level 8 except Phasma who's 1 part shy. Daka's gear is now 100% full, really makes a difference.
    A more detailed look into my hidden gem: First Order Stormtrooper. Yes, he's only 3* and he isn't even level 70 'cause I need my credits. But he's incredibly tanky, counters like a pro, procs like crazy with Phasma, inflicts speed down and reasonable damage altogether. If his second attack wasn't an absolute waste he would be viable if the game ever evolved towards a defense meta, but sadly he suffers from Greedo syndrome.
    And well, strategy wasn't really anything out of the ordinary. Dooku's leadership gave my occasional dodge a nice boost in attack but no ground breaking stuff. The two first mobs were 3 Clone Sgts so fire away, fire away, and hope the stuns rack up.
    Last fight another two Clones to kill first. Sidious waved around and I believe his DoTs got resisted by all but one/two. Dooku put a stun on Mace, Phasma slowed half of them but most notably JC who only got to heal when himself and Kit were the last two standing. Sidious almost died of a double counter, but I got to heal him immediately after by killing Mace (who didn't attack once). From there on it was just cross fingers and hope to stun Kit. Daka stunned him twice out of six or so tries and only got countered once. Dooku stunned only once, that Kit son-of-a Fisto must have 300% Tenacity, and despite him being fodder as an ally he lucked out and survived for a full 6-0 win. Man 3* never felt so sweet.

Hope this gives other players who find themselves in my position a bit of hope! :)
  • Dont use maul if hes 4*, hes far too weak. I had to bench him for this one. Send out ur most health guys and look for a boba or phasma ally. Go for JCs first before clones. One the last stage just attack any of em first and go one by one. Make sure sid is ur leader.
  • What about the Clones' AoE attacks? You do realize they reduce 30-50% turn meter, right?
    I've tried Sid + Boba leader qualities but it just lacks speed when you can't use Phasma's special attack and her combo with Daka multi-stun.
  • Update on the 3* count. I went in with a fun team and managed to get 3* again with:
    Phasma (L), Kylo Ren, FOTP (4* LOL, he was 200% MVP), Dooku, Daka, Poggle (L)
    My Phasma, Kylo and Daka are exactly like they were before in the thread. Dooku is 70, almost max gear and 5*. The combination of Poggle's offense buff, Phasma-Dooku-Daka stun and FOTP DPS made sure that the mobs only got to attack me 3 or 4 times total, haha.