TB

So just ran a combat mission. South territory Day 5. G11 Resistance squad. Made 1 move against final wave and watched all my guys die. BB8 does Illuminated destiney and every single trooper resists this unresistable effect. Then they start hitting. One shot to Poe and he goes from full health and protection to red then they ALL get a bonus attack on him. Goes the same way for my other 4. It’s crap. End of story. 7 Star G11 can’t handle this? What do you need in Day 6? G14 which doesn’t exist? My frustration level is at an all time high. How about you fix the crap you know is broken and leave the “new” content and characters until after you solve your current problems. I noticed there is no section in Feedback for TB. Wonder why

Replies

• Actually i managed it. And if i m not wrong bb8's effect is unEVADEable not unRESISTable. None are g11 but the trick is to start on full TM
  • Could you use R2? Stealth keeps them from countering if your stuns fail
  • Yea I can and yea I know it’s doable. But I am so tired of wave after wave after wave of troopers who stealth and regain all their be health making me start over and worse can suddenly one shot my guys in the last wave. If my guild didn’t need it I wouldn’t touch these missions with a 10 foot pole. Boring, time consuming and not even remotely fun. I can only dread the release of another one plus territory wars
  • I ran Zinn Poe rt rp at g11 and bb8 at g9 in the same spot never got hit today
  • That’s what I had except BB8 is G10. No luck.
  • CWOJedisix wrote: »
    That’s what I had except BB8 is G10. No luck.

It sounds to me like you're not using them right. Or you're just lying (or not telling the whole story?). Illuminated Destiny gives you 80% turn meter, on top of whatever you had going into the final round. You should have gotten a bunch of turns before the opposing team went. More, if you used Poe's taunt to remove their turn meter (and another shot at inflicting exposes). Unless you attacked one of the troopers with counter-attack, but that would just be poor planning on your part (see above: not using them right).

I've never lost a TB combat mission with a Resistance team, so it seems like you just need to work on your strategy.
  • I autod and didnt get hit with: Zinn G11, Poe G10, Rey G11, RT G8, RP G8
  • As per usual, someone points out how utterly rubbish an aspect of the game is, a bunch of people completely ignore the point because they don't have a poblem with it.

Your positive experience does not mean negative experiences don't exist.

The game is becoming trash - this forum is approaching the same level.
  • Your negative experience doesn't mean one can't talk about positive experience or any experience at all it's a forum. If your "poblem " w the game is that it is trash well u have options
  • Had the same thing in my phoenix wave 6 today. 5 skulls and I got 1 or 2 turns then they just wiped my team... Last 4 tbs I did 6/6 with them no problem... This RNG aspect of TB is out of control..
  • I'm 100% success with my Res team, and 3 of them are only G8, including Phase 6 attacks.
    I would the issue is strategy or mods.
    Not getting expose to stick would suggest not enough Potency from mods.
    Getting wiped out after 1 attack says Strategy.
    Read up on what a "Death head" symbol offers units, and attack accordingly.

And good luck in future endeavours
  • Win some lose some.
  • Suggestion for what it’s worth @CWOJedisix : I’ll start on one of the trooper/droid who isn’t elite. I know there’s like 5 of them. If I hit the elite trooper it usually triggers the attack loop. So I focus down anyone who isn’t elite until I can get a Poe taunt and expose some of the other trooper who are elite, then attack with specials to keep the TM gain coming my way and avoid giving the troopers a turn. Also, keep your air strike handy and try to save it for when you truley need it.

After my first experience with exactly what you stated, I tried that. It seemed to work and has been working since. Keep in mind, I’m not accounting for poor rng and there could be those instances where expose/tm reduction does not proc, which is a whole other thread and a whole other problem in and of itself.

Good luck mate!
  • It happens with Resistance. I've lost a few wave 6's. One because I auto'd. And a few by making bad choices and not one was recoverable. Over in seconds and gear matters not one bit.